SRS I have every right to be upset right? *work related*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Jun 8, 2008.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Ok so I sat down with my boss (one of them) a couple weeks ago as he was looking for a couple people to do training for a new crew starting this upcoming week - training was yesterday and today. He got me and another guy to run it, both would do it together and keep switching off as to who talks and who runs slides off the projector. That means we had to go through material to prepare for it in our own time and just briefly study it. I signed an agreement for the wages for these two days - which was $28/hr for a total of 12hrs each on the two days.

Now, last night I go in on time (like always) and the other dude doesnt show till 2hrs into the training :ugh2: So I was like ok whatever, just mind my own business.

Today, again I show up on time and hes fuckin 2.5hrs late! WTF :ugh: So Im doing the training on my own and doing a very good job of it. Then when he arrives, my boss comes in and says I can just go home and that faggot ass loser will take over for the remainder of the day? WTF is this bullshit? So basically hes saying "fuck you" to the original $28/hr for 12hrs agreement. You think I go out of my way for this and to come in super early on a heavy pouring rain Sat just so I can be sent home 2hrs into it? Fuck that shit.

I was pissed to say the least, I didnt end up going home and just did some work back in my office for a few hours since I figured I was there I wanted to make the trip worthwhile. Then 4hrs later he comes up to me and wants me to join that faggot ass bum again for the training? WTF is this shit? So I did, but I was not fuckin happy.

I asked him if I will still get paid the wages on the original agreement and he said he will get back to me on it. Fuckin bastard. I want the money that I signed the damn paper for. Basically he gets me to study and prepare all that material, then tells me I wont be doing all 12hrs training? I only got 5.5hrs, fuck that shit. Stupid faggot ass loser was 2+ hrs late both fuckin days and how the fuck does he get a free pass? FUckin filthy ass bum must be sucking the bosses big fat cock.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Something to think about: You complain about being a good worker and doing above and beyond...and yet you are swearing throughout this post. Doesn't seem too professional to me. I mean, I know it's the Asylum, and you're at home...but seeing someone act like this when they are upset makes me wonder how professional you can be at work when something comes up.

I guess what I'm trying to suggest is that you work on being consistently professional, even in your private life.

Consistency is really important in how you conduct yourself and in how others see you.

Don't focus on the negative. If there's a problem, take action to resolve it. In this case, instead of cursing up a storm and demeaning your boss in your mind (which will affect slightly how you see and interact with him from now on), I would have made a plan to go sit down and talk with him Monday. Come up with an agenda, the important points to go over (the originally signed paper, documentation of what you did and what was expected, what was not done, and what you felt you were not compensated for.

It would then be good to go over these points in a calm and mature fashion.

Attitude like this just reminds me of part time college students I have seen at the place I work. They don't really care about the job, and often quit or are fired. Is this the type of impression you want to be giving off?

3. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

You signed an agreement? Post a scanned copy of it but black out your personal info. Then we can decide if you've been screwed or not.

4. PureEnergy

PureEnergy New Member

updates?