I have come to answer all your car detailing questions......

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Boudreaux, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

ask away......

2. Jackhole

Jackhole New Member

Great! Another expert! 3 opinions to people's questions should be good. Give different ideas, etc.

What's your background in auto detailing? How long have you been doing it professionally, what products do you use, etc?

3. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

i have been detailing for about 5 years, more of a hobby, trial and error of different products, not really "professional" but friends and relatives (including the guy that collects corvets across teh street) usually pay me alot to detail their cars......to about the tune of 200+ dollars a car.......yes, its that good

i am a zaino freak, granted S100 does have a better shine, zaino offers much more protection for the shine, and you will not see the difference between a zaino car and S100 car, well, easily anyway....

4. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

You can be the resident Zainos expert then.

BTW, check out my site at www.scottwax.com ...and yes, I have detailed every one of those cars!

5. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

i can be more then the resident Zaino expert, but its going to be hard getting these people to start realizing how great zaino is after you have ingrained in their head how great S100/P21S is......but i do look forward to posting with you guys.....

6. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

You are going to have a hard time getting people to pop for the initial $80+ investment for Zainos when they can spend $25 for S100 and S100 SEPC and get a great shine with very little effort.

I haven't put anything in anyone's head anyway. I just made a recommendation and people have tried S100 and loved the results. If they keep using S100, it isn't because of me, it is because S100 gives them the results they want at a great price.

There are others who do use Zainos on this board so I am sure you will have questions to answer.