SRS I have been kinda emo lately...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by SovietRussia, Aug 29, 2006.

1. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

i didnt know if this was best suited for the vag or here, so i figured id post in both, to get more responses (yet while keeping it out of OT because i know i would probably just catch a bunch of shit for it :hsd:) so im laying in bed, and these words just kinda came to me and wrote themselves out. usually if/when i write poetry, i feel like i have to have it rhyme. this came out, and it didnt matter that it didnt rhyme. i dont know if it is any good, or if i should give it to the girl it pertains to (yes, same one from the last couple posts in here.) i dont know if i should classify it as a poem or letter.

and my mind starts wandering, so i put the thoughts down, kinda into words kinda into a 'poem' but it doesnt really rhyme. wanna hear?

A thousand words couldn’t paint a picture
    To capture your unmatched beauty.
    As I lay here writing this out by candlelight
    My mind is bombarded with thoughts of you
    Thoughts of a past, that was filled with so much confusion
    Did it ever become reality?
    A present, while still full of hope,
    Is starting to see, but still reject the ideas that send tremors through my tender heart.
    A future, while for the most part dim,
    At times my heart finds a glimmer of hope to hold onto
    With unimaginable strength, fights off the darkness that is ever closing in.
    Until my heart can no longer withstand, and the hope is overcome.

thoughts?

2. Killuminati

Killuminati New Member

:hs:
    Is this your girlfriend? Have you went out with her before? If not, you might scare her off man.

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Truth right there.

Were you friend zoned or something? Kind of sounds like it.:hsd: If she's already rejected you, a poem won't change things no matter how heart felt and thoughtful it is. She might think of it as sweet and stuff but most likely she'll be like ":ugh: he's kind of obsessed.."'

You sound like a good dude though so find a girl to love who will return the feelings back.

4. SovietRussia

kinda friendzoned but not really. we have been having sex for the past 6 months. basically friends with benefits, but more intense, kinda hard to explain. its weird.

5. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Ah I see. If you have feelings or something to confess, it probably be better without the use of a poem. If things work out then it would probably be okay to show her it.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

If you're fidning yourself friendzones you need to treat her a tad harsher, give her less attention , PULL away suddenly, do your own thing, assert yourself, don't send her this garbage, and don't cloud your mind with this garbage right now either......... of course unless you enjoy feeling like ass and being friendzoned.....

7. SovietRussia

i dont really want to know whether or not to give it to her, but if its good or not