I have been driving around in a ECHO

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Cachee0, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Cachee0

Cachee0 OT's Technical Recruiter, Send me your resume

You know, I like it. Great gas milage, Cheap to fix and oil changes are a joke. Ya the car is ugly but drives really nice and has some great pep for a 4cyl NA 1.5 with a auto. And a kick ass radio. I know its still a little :greddy: but my other car is a 03 EVO. I want a bumper sticker that on my Evo that says my other car is an Echo.

Does anyone else have a Echo? I can't find any Echo message boards? (I wonder why:slap: . I want to do coilovers and bigger wheels. I would have gotten a stick but a commute to the NYC everyday and traffic sucks.

Ya!

2. el mayo

el mayo mmmm......butterface...

they have a cult status in japan. The hatches are turboed quite frequently, making it a pretty fun car to drive.

3. ae86andkp61

ae86andkp61 Guest

I seem to remember a while back that there were some folks on the Grassroots Motorsports boards with modded Echos, especially autocross cars.

There are other similar toyota models in other parts of the world which are frequently modified...maybe try searching the web for information on the Toyota Vitz...

4. KeeperOfAcheron

KeeperOfAcheron I dub thee Sir Phobos, Knight of Mars, beater of a

5. troglodyte

troglodyte Guest

And a TRD Yaris is actually quite fun to drive. Not as brutish as a GTR, but man what a fun car to toss around. Canada gets the hatchback, but the US doesn't. :dunno:

6. Cachee0

Ya I know the Vitz or somthing is the better jap looking Echo. They have a supper charger kit for it. But I'm doing suspention first.

7. Slash

Slash New Member

keep it stock, no point in ruining a perfectly nice riding stock daily driver...

8. Cachee0

I should be I can't help it.