SRS I have a very bad lonely feeling in my stomach

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, May 14, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

I have had this many times before, so it is nothing new to me. Tues is my final day at my job, and Im really scared...really worried that I may go unemployed for the next few months. Ive always hated job hunting but then when I look at it from the other side, Im also very tired of the kind of work I do. Its depressing and boring and very uninteresting...but I know there are good things that come out of it with me working F/T right now and that is bringing money in. Making good use of my time. When I went unemployed I would just stay at home all day and work out, be on the computer, watch tv, whatever. That was not beneficial at all. Family would always ask "so find a job yet?" :hsugh:Well ever since i have been working, its been nice hearing them talk about me, on how they are happy im working and doing something with my life. Well the last 6 months ever since ive been working this job I have had a lot more social interaction with people, even though I still suffer with major self confidence issues which really limit my ability to show everyone what Im all about and be myself for the world to see. I guess this is what is the most depressing, waking up every morning and not able to be yourself, be normal. Right now, I feel so parted from the real world, because I have no friends, I have nobody to hang out with. Why do you think Im home alone right now on a beautiful Mothers day sunday? :wtc:

I know in a way I have to leave this job and move onto bigger and better things. But im leaving for all the wrong reasons. I know the likeliness of finding a job, this slack and yet well paying, with such benefits is slim to none. But on the other hand, Im desperately anxiously looking forward to the time off and break from all this stress that I wake up with every morning.:sadwavey:

Last edited: May 14, 2006
  2. michaele36

michaele36 New Member

I feel for you. i dont know what i want to do either. What work did you do? how old are you?

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

don't get so hard on yourself as it only makes it harder. Stand up and take another stab at life. Sounds like your only working because you want your parents to be happy and they are only happy if they see you working. When in reality they should be proud of you with whatever you do and you should be proud with whatever you do. Don't let pressure or there insecurities ruin your joy. As for being lonely we are all lonely. It is when we are lonely that I believe we find our true inner-self. IT's when we can finally sit down with ourself and evaluate what we want to do with life.

Good luck and keep your chin up because one day you will be rewarded, that is if you keep trying.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Im in the same situation, i dislike my job and want to be something else. Its hard to change jobs, but my mother said(don't leave your current job until you find something new) or in other words don't burn your ships behind you until you got something else to replace them.