SRS I have a strong desire to hurt other people (physically)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Kamisama, Jan 29, 2006.

1. Kamisama

Kamisama Guest

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

And does it make you happy? Im sure it won't make you happy in the end, its bad karma. You see only love in this universe will make you happy, everytime you give in , you give the wheel of hatred another spin, coming into a vicious circle of hatred, you need to stand above hatred, and refuse to be part of it.

4. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

I had a period where I felt that way too. Somehow I felt it was the thing to do...it gave me some kind of false godhood to feel like I could be somehow dominant over others in some way.

Until I one day realized I was just being a dick. Feeling the need to be physical with some perfect stranger was just compensation for my actual fear of being taken down myself. I was a sheep in wolf's clothing trying to be more then I was.... and what was the point of it all aside from making me and everyone around me miserable?

Ever notice how the biggest guys are sometimes the most mellow & good natured people you know? Because they have nothing to prove. That's what you must aspire to -- feel like you've proven everything and just chill.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

Wow Toasty said it the best. I have always liked the quote

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent - said by fdr's wife