i have a problem with a friend

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by victimizati0n, Feb 17, 2009.

1. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

ok, basically i have a friend, yes this is real, he is not me.

anyways, he met this chick, after observing them for a while i said to myself "something just isnt right here" so i told my other friend that i think the girl he met was using him as a rebound guy.

after talking to him for a while, i found out that this chick just got out of a very long relationship a few months ago, i basically said "oh shit" to myself after he had said that.

my other friend chimed in, and she told him that she know how this other girl feels, and that she still is hung up on her ex, and is looking for a rebound guy, and after she said that, it basically looked like his feelings were hurt

wtf should i do in this situation, i mean i think its cool and all that he finally met some chick, but at the same time, she is going to fuck him over (most likely) and make his life even worse

i personally told him to run away, but im not sure if i should have said that or not. I havent known this kid for very long, but i dont think he has been with much women, and i dont want him to think he has a chance with this girl only to have her completely fuck him over

:dunno: what should i do?

2. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

If you're his friend and are being open with him, thats all you can do.

If you know/made him aware that she is off of a recent relationship, as long as you brought it to his eyes then you've done your job. Just let him know your feelings/suggestions and let him make his decisions.

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You should mind your own god damn business

4. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

yeah, we pretty much told him whats up, but i think it hurt his feelings

he knew she just got out of a relationship, but i dont think he has much experience with the ladies, so i believe he had no idea what he was getting himself into

i had a feeling something was up because of her personality and the way she was acting around him

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

People need life lessons to learn. Let him do his thing.

6. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

although i did think about that, im afraid he is going to hate women after that and not try and find anyone like he was been doing since i met him

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:ugh: Let people live their own lives.

Seriously, why do you feel that it is your responsibility to drive a [possibly bigger] wedge between him and the girl he is seeing. Why the hell can't you just let it take its natural course?

8. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

i havent even said anything to him.

i would have loved to have someone there and tell me not to go after some of the chicks i have met, it would have saved my a SHITLOAD of time, and gained experience at the same time.

i have never been a rebound guy before because i learned to stay clear of them through friends, rather than get my heart torn out of my chest by countless bitch girls

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Or you missed out on some really great girls by assuming that the girls your friends told you to stay away from were bitch girls.

There are a hell of a lot of people that are in successful relationships that started during a "rebound" period. There are those that got used. Either way, it isn't for you to decide what is worth someones time. Keep your nose out of other peoples shit.

10. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Well the wise learn from others mistakes, the rest of us have to go make our own. If he hasn't had much experience like you said anything is a good thing. If nothing else the attention she is giving him makes him feel good. Don't put her down, even if it is silly bullshit that he is doing. He will feel like your putting him, or his situation, down. Every guy knows its easier to get attention from a new girl when you already have attention from one. Let him live a lil. Encourage him to have fun.

11. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

true, i get what you're saying

i prolly made it seem that i told him to like never talk to her again and shit, but it wasnt like that at all

anyways, i dont think he would listen to what i would have to say and go do his own thing, it usually works out like that in the end :hs:

all i can say is i wont say anything to him about it, but it is pretty bad when after seeing them together one time, i knew something was up, i even told me other friend before we talked to him that i think she is using him as a rebound guy, and sure enough, what he told us confirmed my theory

12. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Well when its all said and done you can help him get his hindsight to 20/20 not some distorted looking glass where he sees her as perfect. You've got to have experiences to be able to have foresight.

13. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

the most you should say to him is to be careful unless he asks for more advice. even then, its his lesson to learn. maybe he doesnt care if he gets used at this point. maybe he needs to be used to learn what it feels like so it doesnt happen to him again. maybe this girl isnt actually using him

14. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

And why do you assume she will "rip his heart out", even if it is what you think it ls? They could just enjoy each other and both be better off for the experiance.

15. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

:rofl: i dont think she needs experience

yeah i understand, but he isnt one to ask for advise, he is really quiet about relationship things, i really dont know why.

and it is pretty bad when i can tell she is using him as a rebound guy from just observing her actions, i have never even been around them when they talk and stuff because i usually just leave them alone.. it would piss me off if i had some dude trying to hang around me when im with a girl i like.

im sure you have seen a girl and a guy together and you can just tell she is using him for something.. thats the feeling i got

i may be 100% wrong, she may be into him, but i have a feeling he is going to get hurt :hs:

this is very true, i have been in that situation before, and its really no fun.

its even worse thinking a girl is the only one for you, 100% perfect for you, etc. AND have her play with your head at the same time.. that has happened to me before and well, i would not wish that on anyone.. other than my worst enemies :hs:

16. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: WTF

So you made wild assumptions based on nothing, then spread gossip to your other friends about this girl, then even wanted to warn your friend about the gossip you made up in your head based on nothing....

You actually sound like a shitty friend... Or a 16 year old girl... One of the two for sure.

17. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

dude, you gotta let him live his life. if he gets hurt, he will learn. its nice that you care about him getting his feelings hurt, but its not your place right now

18. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

:ugh2: christ dude, if you have nothing to offer then leave this fucking thread, you are the only asshole who has came here and instead of giving advise, you sit here and be a fucking troll

would you like me to buy you a fucking sb so you can post this garbage in OT instead of here?

i am not around them when they go and have their little talks, i have seen them talk to each other.

and im sorry that i think a cheerleader type very outgoing girl is trying to date a fucking nerdy dude is a sign of her using him.

if you are just going to come back in here and say some jackass retarded comment, dont fucking bother.

19. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

:bigthumb: i have pretty much gathered that from this thread.

its gonna suck watching all of this unfold though.

20. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

are you jealous? just cause they come from two different walks of life doesnt mean shes using him....

21. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Sorry man, it's just a huge pet peave of mine when people stick their nose where it doesn't belong. And you are right I didn't need to keep posting, I just found it hilarious that you are judging her interest based on nothing.

I'll stop hounding you, just let people live their own lives. And quit spreading drama based on your assumptions.

22. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

no, not at all

he has already taken her out for dinner a few times, paid for her meal, bought her a valentines gift, and he doesnt even have her number

23. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

well fuck.

24. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

im not trying to stick my nose in anything, im not trying to fuck things up, its just that when i have witnessed this whole situation it just did not seem right to me at all.. im sure you have gotten a feeling before where something was just off, and thats what i got

i didnt want a chick that my friend likes to completely fuck him over, im almost positive if he had more experience with women he would stay away from that whole situation, i know i sure as hell would... but then again thats just me.

its hard to understand what i see, because you are not seeing it, its like one of those situations where everyone sees the *right* thing, but the person that asks for the advise cant see it at all, and will not listen to the advise people give and just do their own thing.. if you know what im talking about

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You are talking about what goes on in 95% of the threads in the Vag. People need to learn on their own or humans are suckers for punishment :dunno:

Even assuming this girl is using him and he's going to end up hurt... if he has little experience with girls he's probably on cloud 9 right now. So maybe the after-pain will be worth it because he'll learn and grow/he gets to hang out and get attention from a girl now.