SRS i have a problem: violence

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by flowers, Sep 3, 2006.

1. flowers

flowers New Member

i have a problem of hitting people a lot. when ever i get mad or am bored i randomly start hitting people. in the begning it was jus a lil shov or a lil punch or poking people but now its outa control .il hit any1 or anything. if i cant hit any1 il start imagining hitting people.

and da worst part is it may b outa stress or boredum or anger or no reason at all!

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

The idea that you can't control it is rediculous. You are just constantly choosing to NOT control it. Ok....keep it up and someone will press charges on you. It's a CRIME to hit anyone and if you keep it up, you will end up in jail and/or have to pay steep fines.

The choice is yours to make.

3. Seymour Glass

Seymour Glass New Member

Read some books (they'll help with your spelling) and punch the wrong guy. He'll kick your ass and you'll know what it's like to be punched back.

-Seymour

4. Coottie

Heh...or if this guy is as manly as he wants us to believe he is....join a boxing club or enter the UFC. If the OP enjoys human combat, he should engage at a level where his competition is equally or better trained then he is. To engage at an everyday level is to be a bully. It's more about dominance and control to engage at that everyday level and it's much more cowardly.

Don't be a pussy and beat up people that say the wrong thing. Be a man...strap on the gloves and go toe to toe with someone that is as tough, if not tougher, then you are. There are many places to pursue amature combat.

However, I suspect this OP is much more of a bully and enjoys the dominance over other people then truly wanting to engage in competition. pfft...pretty lame IMO.

5. flowers

flowers New Member

if i choose not to , it bottles up inside me and then i start imagining the whole process.

6. flowers

flowers New Member

ok i am a girl .A GIRL.......not many girls wanna engage in fights.
    and not may guys wana hit girls. the issue is not of me being a bully or a coward.
    its just that if i let it out i feel relieved..though i regret it later
    its more as though i am working on ID principle.

7. Coottie

Lame and pathetic excuse....grow up. Join a boxing club or take martial arts classes where you can get your anger out in a way that doesn't impact other peoples lives. Punching anyone is a crime and you will eventually have to face charges for that. Punch the wrong person and you could end up srsly hurt....however, I suspect that's not gonna happen because you prolly target the weak.....like most pathetic bullies.

Since you are a girl, you are prolly targeting other girls to hit. Most girls don't fight and therefore aren't able to defend themselves. YOu are most likely exploiting this fact to inflict your damage on them and you should be severly punished for this behavior. If you are the type of girl that likes to punch guys because you think they won't fight back then you are still exploiting behavior.

WHEN YOU EXPLOIT KNOWN CHARACTER TRAITS LIKE THIS, YOU ARE A FUCKING BULLY!

YOu are also pathetic and lame. Go fight people that can defend themselves then we'll see how tough you are. People like you will usually end up in the court system. I hope it happens soon to you.

8. flowers

flowers New Member

i dont pick on people weaker than me. i like it when i get some1 equally powerfull. and u r wrong i never pick on a person weaker than me. i wait for a response and when i dont get any i find some 1 els.
    ok i dint explain it in the beginning the feeling is more like wrestling or boxing. i like getting in a fight with people who can kick my but as well as i can theirs.but this behaviour or feeling scares me......normal peopel dont like getting in2 a fight especially girls...dare i tell my mom i like fighting or agression ......
    i am jus scared that i may have some damn psychological disorder.

9. AO

AO New Member

Buy a big cushion or pillow and hit it for one hour every night and morning. I mean REALLY hit it until all of your primal rage comes out.

10. Coottie

You are incorrect again flowers, normal people do like physical combat....that's why sports like boxing, wrestling, UFC, martial arts and others exist....so people can engage at a level that is fair. Yes it's rare for girls to like this but there are a lot of women boxers out there. So, your statement is just wrong...you clearly aren't looking at the facts.

With regards to picking on people weaker then you, it's still pathetic and lame to go up and hit someone then wait for a response. How old are you because you sound like a little kid.