i have a problem please help

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by JakeTheSnake, Feb 14, 2008.

1. JakeTheSnake

JakeTheSnake New Member

i have two computers in my house. one downstairs(family comp) and one in my room(personal comp) i just recently bought my computer so of course i had to buy a router and i a wireless router came with the comp i bought(friend deals). after i get everything hooked up and figured out the comp downstairs works normally and my computer works normally with internet.......but.....for some reason on my computer it does not let me download anything. when i go to download i tunes or aim and even to watch a video on youtube it completes 1% of the download and then it stops. i think it could be the fact that my router is a BELKIN router and my wireless adaptor is a LINKSYS but im not sure....can anyone help me with this???

sorry its so long

2. Bobula

Bobula Fairly Useless

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0) BlackBerry8300/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

As stated in the book of revelations in the Bible. The Anit- Christ will be a charmer, an honest face, can do no wrong,,handsome and wins over the hearts of many people.....America. and he will come from the middle east....In 2008 a charmer, an honest face an honest man that can do no wrong is winning over the hearts of Americans....and has come from the middle east."It turns out that one of the radical Islamic Moozlem madrassah terrorist training camps attended by Barack Obama in Indonesia was actually a Catholic school. And the other had students of different religions and required that all students learn about Islam, Hinduism and Christianity in order to grow up as tolerant, educated human beings.

3. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

different brands is probably NOT the problem. Although belkin is absolute crap.

Try plugging your computer directly into the router and see if it works without wireless.

4. tayz

tayz New Member

Check firewall settings.