I have a love/hate relationship with my UPS guy

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by McCroskey, Mar 15, 2005.

1. McCroskey

McCroskey Jonny, what can you make of this? OT Supporter

Jul 21, 2004
    I hate him because he never gets to my apartment before the office closes
    when I have to work late.....

....but he does bring me stuff....eventually

time to put my leather/textile jacket in its bag and hang it up.....until it gets
    cold again....

Not the best jacket in the world, but not bad for $220. Decent armor,
    construction looks alright. Leather is already decently soft but it's also
    pretty thick. I rode a bit tonight in the low 50s....this jacket is definitely
    warm weather only....fully perforated, no liner....great ventilation but gets
    cold quick.

When I finish shrinking I'll drop the $550 on a Dainese....but until then...this
    will do I think :)
  2. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Nov 30, 2003

If that is an issue for you about ups - you can do like i did a few times... If your ups hub (the place where all the ups trucks process packages and crap in your area) is close enough - get their address - and then have packages sent to them - in the notes section tell them to put a note saying

"HOLD FOR PICKUP - {YOUR NAME} - then give your phone number"

Tell the place when you order it to ship it there - and they will call you when the package comes in - and you can pick it up from 7 in the morning till 8 at night.

I tried to have my address on the ups thing - but have in big bold letters "HOLD FOR PICKUP" and have the number - but they ignore that - my ups guy told me that if i want to have something held for pickup - i have to have it shipped to the UPS place - thats the only way.

Maybe that'll help.

I dont ride bikes - but thats a NICE jacket