I have a love/hate relationship with my UPS guy

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by McCroskey, Mar 15, 2005.

1. McCroskey

McCroskey Jonny, what can you make out of this? OT Supporter

I hate him because he never gets to my apartment before the office closes
    when I have to work late.....

....but he does bring me stuff....eventually

time to put my leather/textile jacket in its bag and hang it up.....until it gets
    cold again....

[​IMG]

Not the best jacket in the world, but not bad for $220. Decent armor,
    construction looks alright. Leather is already decently soft but it's also
    pretty thick. I rode a bit tonight in the low 50s....this jacket is definitely
    warm weather only....fully perforated, no liner....great ventilation but gets
    cold quick.

When I finish shrinking I'll drop the $550 on a Dainese....but until then...this
    will do I think :)

2. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Very Nice Jacket.

If that is an issue for you about ups - you can do like i did a few times... If your ups hub (the place where all the ups trucks process packages and crap in your area) is close enough - get their address - and then have packages sent to them - in the notes section tell them to put a note saying

"HOLD FOR PICKUP - {YOUR NAME} - then give your phone number"

Tell the place when you order it to ship it there - and they will call you when the package comes in - and you can pick it up from 7 in the morning till 8 at night.

I tried to have my address on the ups thing - but have in big bold letters "HOLD FOR PICKUP" and have the number - but they ignore that - my ups guy told me that if i want to have something held for pickup - i have to have it shipped to the UPS place - thats the only way.

Maybe that'll help.

I dont ride bikes - but thats a NICE jacket