I have a hard time imagining that sex feels good for the woman...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pharmokan, Mar 18, 2007.

1. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

with no climatic orgasm that can be compared to a guy's, women seem to me that they give it up just for the satisfaction of the male partner.

i need some insight on this. girls fake orgasms a lot just to make their man feel good about himself so this got me thinking, do they really enjoy sex as much as a guy? when i am at a doctors office i tend to read cosmopolitan magazine just out of curiousity and i notice that almost the whole magazine is about sex, or about guys. maxim, and stuff isnt like this, however, why is that? thats so strange...

basically im just having trouble putting myself in a woman's shoes. since i dont have a vagina, i can never imagine how sex feels for a girl, i mean do they even get horny at all and when they do get horny and actually get to have sex, do they enjoy every moment of it or enjoy it a little bit and then grow tired cause the guy did not climax yet... ???

as a guy sex does get frustrating sometimes for me cause i can not climax because i keep questioning myself, "am i making her feel good" and then i suddenly get this guilt trip that shes not having a good time and just letting me have sex with her just to satisfy me and nothing else, or that shes faking it and not really enjoying it... :dunno:

2. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Whether or not I get off, it feels good to me. Yes, climaxing does make it even better, but I really don't mind if it happens EVERY time or not because I enjoy the feeling of sex with the fiance. As for being horny, I'm almost always that way lol. The fiance has turned me down before because of it being pretty late at night, or an exhausting day for us. Some girls may be like you say, and some aren't. For me though, I enjoy it every time, and have never faked it with the SO.

3. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you're right, a lot of women fake it to please their partner. sometimes it just takes a woman a lot longer to orgasm than a man. if he orgasms first and he's "done", then what are we left with? :dunno: nothing if we aren't going for round two.

*edit* but i think a lot of women just enjoy the intimacy of being with their partner and the sexual act itself. i know that i like pleasing the men i'm with (not just sex either); if they feel good, i feel good; and if they feel good because of me, then that's an added bonus. most of the time the feeling is reciprocated and those are the relationships i love and look for

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

do women enjoy sex... I can only speak from personal experience but they seem to have even more fun than I do... :)

5. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Women definitely get horny. Not at the drop of a hat though. You have to make them feel special first, and get them thinking about sex without being direct about it -- at least, not all the time.

Orgasms for women aren't an immediate thing. If you can make her climax in other ways, she'll remember it when you come first. And it will make you feel better about it, so you can get off too. (Been there done that.)

Also, consider that a woman's anatomy is such that the climax is not the only part that feels good. The sex itself generates a lot more sensation for women than it does for men.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

A woman who can only have clitorial orgasm is having a comprable experience to a man...there is build up..an intense 'explosion' type orgasm, then done.
    Women capable of vaginal orgasms have it MUCH better than men. Its a slow, warm, intense and full bodied O, which men can't acheive. I get the latter...i think i enjoy sex more than most men i know.

7. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

all i can say is sex is probably better for the guy for orgasms. 80% of girls dont orgasm during sex, they do it during oral stimuli. so i guess i would say guys enjoy sex more then the girls because they are basically always going to orgasm

PS i only enjoy sex in certain positions

8. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Where on earth did that number come from?

:rofl: :rofl:
    Oh I see.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I firmly believe that women enjoy sex MORE than men.

Assuming the man is skilled, of course.

10. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

quit thinking about it like a man.

Men like it because it feels good on the cock.

Women have a whole extra aspect of feeling close and connected physiclly and emotionally for the time during sex. I for one dont really get that as too big a satisfaction but whatever, not a woman

11. CaminoReal

CaminoReal Custom User Title

the penis and the clitoris (along with the the g-spot) are actually homologues of each other, so the pleasure women and men feel might be more similiar than you think

12. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

:bowdown: discussion

13. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I think guys enjoy it more since they place so much importance on getting laid. I enjoy sex but if I'm single and not having any for a few months it's not really that big of a deal.

If I have sex and don't orgasm then usually I'm left feeling a little disappointed because it's not complete. Sometimes though you know it's just not gonna happen so those times it doesn't really matter.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

sex is way better for girls. Obviously im talking about those girls who got lucky with their bodies and got their head in the right place.

Ive nearly never had the kind of cant breath spasms zomg don't touch me or ill die kinda orgasms that you can give these kind of girls a few times a night.

No sympathy from me for girls who have hangups and don't know and understand their bodies. sucks for the girls who are just built wrong.

15. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

I was telling the fiance about this topic, and he asked me if I knew who I was describing. His ex-gf was the type he doesn't believe enjoyed sex, and faked orgasms. She'd always ask if he was finished a couple minutes after they started. To even get sex from her was like a game, and he finally quit caring.

So like I said, it probably varies from girl to girl. I'm the complete opposite.

16. drinkdran0

drinkdran0 New Member

trust me, girls are just as horny as guys. we just don't need it as much because we dont have that guarantee of orgasm every time like a guy does. if it was like that, we'd be perverts too :)

sex does feel good obviously for women. however, usually its just penetration and we don't ever get to climax. i think the thought of sex is the biggest turn on for us, more than the actual act

17. drinkdran0

drinkdran0 New Member

and yes, plenty of girls i know including myself fake orgasms ALL THE TIME. its just a part of life... its not that you're bad... sometimes its just hard to climax unless the guy is really really good and knows exactly what he's doing.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you fake orgasms so its all your fault he has no idea what hes doing.

19. xinster

xinster New Member

that right there is a pretty cool statement

20. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

i read it somewhere, im pretty sure it was a credible source, that women get more pleasure from it than men.

21. Midgetized

Why? That's a pretty dumb thing to do. Getting off is not about the guy being really good, it's about you. You need to learn what works for you and find ways to deal with whatever is keeping you from getting off. For me, the guy doesn't really have much to do with me orgasming except on an emotional level. As long as I am really comforable with him then all I need to do is move him to the place that feels best for me to get off. It's not because he's doing anything so wonderful or special. You have to know what will get you off and then get the guy to do that.

22. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

truth.

23. drinkdran0

drinkdran0 New Member

can you not call it a dumb thing to do? are you saying maybe more than 50% of the women out there are dumb?

24. Midgetized

Well yes I would say that but that's a whole different topic :o

Why do you think it's ok to lie to your bf like that? If you can't get off from sex every time then tell him that. If he can't deal with that then find a guy that's more mature.

25. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

How about if we rephrased it to 50% of all people aren't acting in their best interests sexually? People in general treat sex in really stupid ways and faking an orgasm is absolutely one of those things some people feel like they should do but probably isn't the best of ideas. Do I believe that 50% or more of society has unhealthy non sex positive practices? Absolutely, stupid is more succinct and a little more confrontational but the sentiment is the same.

Here's my take on it as a guy. I realize that my partner isn't going to get off everytime, hell I don't get off every time. I'm trying to make her feel good though. If she fakes an orgasm she's just encouraging me to think what I just did was the right thing. For sex to be continually good with a partner I want real feedback. This feels good, this doesn't, I like it when you do this, when you do that I dry up like your cock was made of bounty. Sex isn't about making me feel like Mr. Studly, its about me and my partner having a good time. Unless its a one night stand that you just want to get off of you so you can go to sleep, I think you're better served to be honest about sex. If my technique is off tell me and we'll fix it. If you're just not that into it that night be honest, I promise my ego won't be crushed.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007