TAT i have a cat ass on the back of my ear

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Powderburn, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

ok about 2 years ago i decided to start stretching my ear from a 14 down to a 6....back then i wasnt as educated about stretching as i am now so i decided to stretch it myself with tapers. I went from a 14 to a 10 in one shot and about 3 weeks or so later i went from a 10 to an 8 and about another 3 weeks after that i went to a 6....now, my question is i dont know what exactly i did wrong in the middle of it all but a result of my stretching is something on the back of my ear that looks like a cats ass. it looks like it might be a "blowout" but im not sure what exactly a blowout is...can somebody fill me in?

anyway, the other day after over a year of having a 6 with a minor cat ass i decided to gauge down to a 4....the ass has grown a lil....my question is what can i do to reduce it? i talked to a body piercer and he suggested ground up non coated aspirin tablets with water to make a paste and just rub it on...and if that doesnt work a coritizone shot :eek3:

anybody got another suggestion?

also, I finally got my other ear pierced last friday...had it pierced at an 8...how long should i wait before i start stretching it. I want 4 gauge plugs in both ears so my right ear needs to play catch-up.

2. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

i say go with the aspirin thing.. ive done that before and it worked :)

3. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

pics? Im curious to know what this cats ass is lol.

4. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

ok heres my first attempt at hosting pics....sorry for the quality i dont only have a crappy webcam so i tried sharpening the pics up in photoshop as best i could. Youll see the area surrounding my ear tunnel is somewhat of a puffy skin growth that surrounds it and protrudes from my earlobe a bit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

lol at cat ass

6. vitamin dew

vitamin dew New Member

Interesting...sorry I cant help you :( Sea-salt soaks? Seems to work for everything else :dunno:

7. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

Yeah, its a blowout.

AB said sea salt soaks in my thread below.

8. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

yeah ive never heard the term cat's ass before.. but i knew what you were talking about... sea salt is the magical solution to everything.. i did sea salt in conjunction with the aspirin thing :)

9. Two toys

Two toys New Member

I pierced my ears at 8g and immediately stretched to 6, immediately as in the needle went through then the taper then the jewelry. probably could have done that, but now I say wait a month or so.

my ears have been naturally stretching very quickly to the point where the next size jewelry just keeps sliding in every 3 weeks or so, no taper or anything (except 2g-0g) im at 7/16 after just over 3 1/2 months. no problems my ears look and feel great no scar tissue build up.

I have no idea how to heal a blowout like that, its creepy.

the aspirin thing is for hypertrophic scarring, not sure if thats what a blowout is. but i can agree with the sea salt soaks. good luck, and keep the other ear stretching slow.