TAT I have a bit of a desire to get an apadravya

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chewbs, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

The other day I woke up with my mind set on getting an apadravya and it was not until I was half way dressed did I stop and think for a bit. What exactly would I be getting into here? I have a rough idea of the process involved but is there anything specific that I should know?

2. chakup

chakup Guest

What info are you looking for exactly? I have my PA- can not bring myself to get an apadravya. I want to sooo bad, but the thought is just ahh. Plus I'm uncut and I dunno trying to heal with the longer bar and everything just seems like it'd be a bitch right now.

Pain- from what I've read one of the more intense piercings.
    Healing- easy to heal, but takes some time before it's healed enough to use.

3. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

Well anything that people feel is relevant information really. And yes I have heard that they can be a bit painfull, but hey that is to be expected.

4. chakup

chakup Guest

well hell since no one is replying I guess the big things:
    it very well will hurt like a bitch.
    healing is relatively easy, but kinda long without use
    go to a piercer who know's what they're doing.

there's relatively little risk with a good piercer- just alot of mental oh crap, and a short intense holy crap physical pain. follow that with a couple weeks of down time and you're golden. I may get the balls to convert mine one day.

5. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

Painful: check

I got an Apadravya as my first piercing late May. It hurt, sure, but I felt it was more of an issue of intensity than actual pain. It hurt for the 5 seconds it took for him to pierce it (free-hand, no clamps). I didn't really bleed too bad whatsoever, but i still condom wrapped it for two days. It will be sore, but nothing unmanageable, I was told I was walking a little funny :hs:. I do have to admit, i have a very high pain tolerance, so doing activities will be a bit interesting based on your tolerance. to put things in perspective, i went for a 20 mile road bicycle ride the next night. go buy some colored boxer briefs, you want something snug, but not too snug to wear post piercing. The colored part is because you will bleed a lil, why stain a pair of light colored boxers when you can just clean a dark pair.

They told me 6-9months of healing, but 1 month for the initial healing. I feel thats pretty appropriate, it was touchy for a month then it calmed down a lot after that. The sea salt soaks are a necessity, 1x daily 8-10min 1/8 teaspoon per coffee mug (talk about awkward :rofl:)

I got it done at I believe a 10 gauge, though it might have been an 8, I'm not entirely sure. 1" in length (was a little tight for me). I've read that you want to go w/ a 12 gauge minimum because anything smaller could tear the skin during sex. Just make sure your piercer gets you a barbell long enough to accommodate your morning wood, now that was rather painful. Also, get ready to sit while pissing for a few days, that hurts pretty nicely too.

I was told to abstain from sex for about 2 weeks, and keep it covered (no bodily fluid contact) until fully healed. I haven't tested this out one way or the other, so I have no reports on increased sensitivity or partner stimulation.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  6. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

I'm sorry, though I am a fan of dick I'm naive about the piercing. What exactly is this piercing?

7. kiz

kiz New Member

a piercing that goes from the bottom of the glans and through the middle of the top.

i got one about 2 months ago and i love it. it's very intense for women who aren't used to it but i mean that in the best way possible. healing time is really long but it's worth it.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2008
  8. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

That is about what I am expecting.

One of these.
    NWS
    http://files.fluctuat.net/images/a/p/apadravya.jpg

9. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

10. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

What do you mean exactly? You may pee a bit funny but that is about it really.

11. energie

energie I like to place an order.. the name? Situation the

thats what i was wondering, do you pee funny cause seeing the picture it looks like it goes from one end to the other end of the head.

12. chakup

chakup Guest

Yeah it shouldn't really have any ill side effects. If it does you probably saw a hack piercer.

13. chakup

chakup Guest

It goes top to bottom- apadravya isn't supposed to effect peeing as much as a PA.

14. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

In 3+ months of having it, I have yet to experience a single dribble. :dunno:

15. AirWaveGT

AirWaveGT Do tiny black horses eat ice cream while dancing

i have a pa but theres no way i would get that:o

16. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

The pain is relative - you've been pierced before so you have an idea of what to expect. That being said, that piercing goes through a lot of flesh and is an intense one.

Go with a gauge larger than you think you are going to want. Thicker jewelry is a lot more comfortable.

After the initial swelling goes down do yourself a favor and get a shorter bar. When I am erect there is no 'play' between the bar ends and my penis. I had a bar that was longer initially but it got caught on *ahem* things during sex and it was uncomfortable for both of us.

17. dude101

dude101 New Member

Apadravya ftw :bowdown: ive had mines for about 4 years..all I remember is being on my "period" for the first week..and not being able to do much with it for about 2month.. ugh it was horrible..but its worth it in the long run :bigthumb: :o

18. chakup

chakup Guest

Grrrr I had completely told myself would not convert my PA to an AP now I keep thinking about it! damn you

19. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

a week? is that the norm or what?

20. Ace Ventura

Ace Ventura OT Supporter

mine was about 2 weeks before there wasnt anymore pain. I tried using it around 2 months while i still had my initial bar in and it kept getting snagged on her which was pretty painful for me so definitely switch the barbell out to a more fitted one before you attempt to use it. But overall its a badass piercing and the chicks love it.

21. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

Got mine back on NYE...

22. meshuggahn

meshuggahn New Member

I have been considering getting one for a while now as well. I think the biggest thing stopping me is Ill be going through P.O.S.T. training (to be redundant) soon and dont want that to fuck with it.

23. Ace Ventura

Ace Ventura OT Supporter

Has anyone stretched theirs themselves? I plan on doing it this weekend and would like to see what im getting into.

24. bigman7903

bigman7903 OT Supporter

I plan to stretch once this fully heals, but i'd rather pay the $20 or so + new jewelry. I'm not one to fuck around when it comes to my dick.

25. garagegenius

garagegenius New Member

Dude, been there, done that. I will be completely honest with you, it was the most painful thing I have ever intentionally done to my body. But that being said, it was just a split second of horrible pain and the healing process really wasn't that bad. I got mine done with a 6ga. I wanted a big barbell but I only wanted the pain once. :bigthumb: I also got the healing for 6-9 months speech but I was getting tail again within 3 and the ladies LOVED it. :cool: