SRS I hated today...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by turbo's little bro, Oct 18, 2006.

1. turbo's little bro

turbo's little bro Active Member

So, for the past few days I have been sleeping in a rediculous amount, not been able to get to bed until 2, and generally sludging through my days. Last night, I went to bed with the promise that I was going to try today to put effort into things and get stuff done. Here's basically how it went down:
    7:30 hit snooze on my alarm (first time I have ever done this)
    7:40 hit snooze again:squint:
    7:50 got out of bed, turned the heater on, went back to bed and hit snooze
    8:00 got out of bed, put coffee on, hit snooze again
    8:10 finally get out of bed, have coffee, shower, and go visit my girlfriend for a few minutes before class
    9:30 get to class for an hour and a half of biochem (woo hoo :hsugh:)
    11:10 got home, started homework and had lunch (which bothered my stomach for the rest of the day)
    12:30 stupid technical communications class with a really bad teacher
    2:00 Bio (which I was literally falling asleep in)
    3:30 decide to go home and nap, since I was falling asleep
    4:15 decide to be productive (clean up some, start homework)
    6:00 have my girlfriend over because she isn't feeling good
    8:00 finally had dinner after excessive amounts of drama, and not being able to get anything done
    until present, terrible stomach, not much done for hw since the gf got here, and way too much drama for a lifetime. Basically with my girlfriend, I am somehow expected to know EXACTLY what to say and EXACTLY how to kiss her to make her feel better, or else she gets in this passive-agressive mood that seriously stresses me out. I have a biochem midterm on thursday, a bio midterm on thursday, bioengineering problem set due on friday, kitchen full of dishes, pile of dirty laundry (all I have left are beer shirts and polos), and I'm seriously going nuts. I seriously tried today at everything I did, and all I got was shit left and right. I don't even know how to approach tomorrow... I can't deal with my girlfriend, but I'm going to have to, I have studying to do, problem sets to work on, and I just don't even want to wake up tomorrow. :sadwavey:

cliffs: life sucks, today sucks, don't waste the time to read.

2. glacius

glacius New Member

take things one step at a time man, dont let it overwhelm you

3. turbo's little bro

Wow... been a while since I made this thread. To anyone that is in the same situation, just stick it out and things will get better. I know you don't have the time to fix things now, but it will pay off in the end. There are amazing things like programmable thermostats, automatic coffee makers, apartments with laundry in each unit, new cars, and puppies that make waking up and going through your day much easier.

To all those who are in the same boat that I used to be, it gets better and will pay off in the end.

4. planeh

planeh Guest

what helped me get out of bed earlier was actualy having something to do. It seems that your class didn't start until 9:30 so you could have slept till 8:30 perhaps.

Go workout at 6:30, thats what I started to do

5. turbo's little bro

3 year old thread... I wake up at 7-ish to give my puppy a walk nowadays. :wiggle:

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I'm guessing you must have gotten rid of the bitchy gf too :o I'm sure that alone made things better :mamoru:

7. turbo's little bro

she had certain issues going on that she's addressing... :hs: I've been with her for 4 years :wiggle:

8. Midgetized

damn i guess long term relationships when you're young run in the family :o

when you say addressing you mean this has been going on for 3 years and it's still an issue? :eek3:

9. turbo's little bro

only begun to address it recently... she had some family situations that lead to personal issues and yada yada yada. I'm glad for her now though.

You know my brother?

10. Midgetized

:cool: glad it's working out for you

yeah i met him last year when I was visiting LA, really nice guy :)

11. tibbar

tibbar aww fennec foxah aww

I have homework due in 2 hours that I just don't give a shit about, I'll probably sleep instead even though I'm un-obligated till like noon tomorrow. 9:20 PM.

12. Hemps

Hemps New Member

Not trying to sound like a douchebag...but you don't actually have any real problems. Just get more sleep and you'll be fine.

When your gf is bitchy/whiny or whatever, just hug her, don't try to tell her how to feel better or solve her issues (talking her through her problems never works and damn ive tried lol). You have to understand, her feeling better is based on emotion, how you make her feel. Not anything to do with explaining to her "well if you do this and this, youll be better, etc"

13. Hemps

Hemps New Member

wow i just realized i responded to a 3 year old thread.......

/myself lol