I hate to break it off like this

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 311-420, Apr 27, 2007.

1. 311-420

311-420 New Member

this is to get this off my chest. feel free to reply if you want.

About two months ago me and this girl started flirting with each other in class. One thing lead to another and I asked to call her. blah blah blah, one thing lead to another and we were becoming intimate with each other. next thing we started seeing each other exclusively.

i'm from dallas, while she's from here in san marcos. i'll be going home for the summer and she'll be staying here. i could find a job and probably be able to find somewhere to stay so we could be together, but i just dont want to let this short relationship start to control my life.

i know the relationship wouldnt last if i moved off for the summer, and i dont want to even try and then be let down or let her down. god...this sucks. i feel like we're being taken away from each other against our will, but at the same time i'm the one making the decision to go. this hurts

2. fray

fray New Member

Is it just for the summer? Why do you not think it would last just for the 3 months? (I'm assuming you guys are together at school?) How far will you actually be from each other?

3. low20

low20 Member

where exactly is san marcos in relation to dallas?

4. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

It's like 3.5 hours by car. For 3 months... I don't see what the big deal is :dunno: Go see her on weekends.

5. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Did you ever think, the time apart might be good? Sometimes ppl. dont realize they have something good until they lose it. Im not saying you're going to lose her, but maybe the time apart will make both of you realize how much you like each other. You dont want to be a leech.

Be a man of confidence. Women like that. Dont think just because you will be away, you'll lose her. So her that you can be away from her and still care for her.

6. 311-420

311-420 New Member

san marcos is about 225 miles from dallas. thats too far to drive and too expensive to fly. i dont like setting myself up for disappointment, so i just ended it last night. whew..

7. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Thats the attitude. When something doesnt go your way, just give up.

8. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

no shit right

9. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

That's a very good point but you gotta look at it from another point of view too.

If he didn't want to put the effort in and didn't think the relationship/girl was special enough to work with, then that's his decision. No need to do something just because you feel like if you don't it's giving up. It sounds like he wouldn't be happy putting the work in so why commit to something that you're not going to be happy doing?

I'm not sayin that there's no chance he'll regret his decision, but right now this is what he wants so that's that.

10. 311-420

311-420 New Member

thanks. you're more right about this situation than you know. i dont trust this girl 100% to be faithful to me, and i dont trust myself to be faithful for 3 months over the summer. i didnt see any reason to continue building on this relationship only to waste each other's time and devotion when i see how these things happen all the time.

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Eh, well, only you know what you can deal with. I still don't see the big deal but... your call. At least you're decisive.