SRS I hate these days

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by American SuperBeast, Apr 26, 2007.

1. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

When everything is going wrong. Its not just the hardships in life because i know it is more, ive been really depressed lately. Lonely you could say. After my ex gf broke up with me almost a year ago we have talked on and off since and i want her back again but i am afraid to say anything to her because i dont want her to reject me again. Even though some of my friends have told me that she says she wants me back also i just can't get up to asking her. I have just missed her so much.

Then besides all that i believe that in a relationship (especially when married) you shouldn't cheat on your fiance/wife/gf at all. Of course I just found out that my dad is cheating on my mom but I don't know what i should do. Say something and mess something up for my baby sister, or let it go.

Then on top of all that just the excessive stress of going to school taking midterms (a little late) and all the tests work. Its all just getting to me but then i am training for my high school baseball team and that is taking up every single day of the week. I have almost no time to myself and the girl i was talking about earlier i can barely even talk to her, hell or anyone else. Its just all getting to me so i guess i just needed to say this all. Something like that. Everything is just getting to me

Even on top of all that is i always try and impress everyone because i am so self critical/self concious. its just messing me up all the time.

2. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I think you need to sit down and think about your situation really good.

Your dad is cheating on your mom. Why don't you sit and say something to your father(that might not be the best answer).
    Your going to have to come up with that one yourself.

If your mom found out the hard way how do you think she would take it?

If she found out from you how would she take it?

If your dad told her how would she take it?

How would your sis take it?

Lots to think about before any of that comes up.

You have a lot on your plate and I feel for you and I hope everything works out for the best!

Just food for thought!

About the girl. Your friends say she wants you back. Ask yourself a question.

Do you want this relationship?

Your training for your High School baseball team. Why don't you worry about your family and your life and not try to drag a girlfriend in the mix.

Bringing her into the mix is only going to bring you more stress. That's just one more life that you are going to have to worry about. Ask yourself these questions....

Is she happy?

Is she happy with me?

How can I please her when she doesn't get all my attention?

Just think that's a lot more on your plate then what you probably want.

I mean it's nice to have that person to come home too and be like I just need to vent, but that's what OT is for.

I would say try to get your life in order before you throw your heart out there to someone. You don't need that right now with your situation.

Hope this helped some.

3. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

I really don't think it is a good idea to mention your dad's infidelity. Even though it affects you and your family, it's just not a good idea. If you talked to your Dad about it, things could turn out even worse. Leave that situation to your parents, and, when it is out in the open (and it will be eventually), then it would be appropriate to say your piece (diplomatically) even though you are crusged, as what you say could very well change your family environment as you know it.

Take it real s-l-o-w with the girl. Don't go ahead and get back with her full speed ahead. And don't listen to what her friends say, listen to what your ex says. If it was meant to be, it will be. Guard your heart.

School is almost over for the year, keep that in mind, as you plow through these last days. Keeping busy when you have a lot on your plate is a good idea, but also having constructive, pro-active thinking is ideal as well.

You have to take care of you first before you can take care of anything else.

Be gentle with yourself.

4. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

Of course you should say something, it's the right thing to do.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Its the positive course you set for yourself on the long run that really matters, not the wins or losses on the short run.

So wether things go wrong or great must not influence the course, you see there's only three directions you can go in your life, go down , stay where you are and go in circles , or go up. The first two are worthless, and only going up improves your situation. So if you put that last direction of going upwards as the course you set in your life. Then you wouldn't give a damn about wether you'd win or lose this girl in your life, you would follow the course, you would ask her out and it would be a win win situation for you regardless of what she says. Why?

If she says no after you ask her out, you can move on with your life, if she says yes, you will have her back. Or in other words, you always miss if you never shoot right? So that's why you can always go for gold in your life, and shuffle all your hesitations aside. No is an answer you already have, and if you try you might get yes.

So its vital that you just give it a shot, you can't lose what you already don't have, now can you?

6. American SuperBeast

Thanks for all the advice, greatly appreciated. I will take everything into consideration but thanks a lot

7. level99

level99 Guest

Just remember, that u are the true AMERICAN SUPER-BEAST!

8. eu4ia

eu4ia Active Member

im having a really bad day too, but i know things will always get better. just have to remember that

9. American SuperBeast

well true lol
    but still once again thanks for advice. my mind has been so full of just nothing so this helped a lot,