MMA I hate the butch girls that train

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by The Ripper, Feb 13, 2009.

1. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

DISCLAIMER
    this is in no way aimed or geared at Hillary. Hillary Williams is in no way butch and posses many sexy and feminine characteristics. Please do not associate the following post about butch bitches that swear they have a penis with her as it may in fact lead to the ownage of the poster ie. Ripper who gets owned sufficiently on the offtopic cage forum.

So I'm training at the gym today and there's this one bitch and her freind that consistently piss me off and annoy me. The firend is a guy and he is just kind of there and enables this bitch to be a deucebag. The chick is a cop and is one of those butch yeah Im one of the guy chicks. Shes built like a fucking man too. Every time she comes into the gym the chick has something to prove and its SOOOOO fucking annoying. Shes a blue belt.

So she will roll with smaller guys and own them because shes a big bitch and the other guys are usually white belts. So she rolls around and owns them and then cracks jokes about the situation. Also when shes rolling with some one and they sub her or they do good against her on that day the river of excuses starts to flow. she cant give any one credit.

One time this freaking chick was rolling with me and Im a little bigger then her and I have been training in Judo and grappeling before so Im not as technically sound as the other guys in the gym but I can sub some of the blue belts and give the purple belts a hard time. So we roll and then the chick couldnt sub me and then when I sweeped her and then just did some positional advancements, passed her half guard and got side control, knee on belly then I finally mounter her she started talking shit and said Im a pussy because I dont go for subs.

I didnt pay her any mind because Im still learning and I have nothing to prove to any body. Today she started picking on this white belt. The kid had like long toe nails and usually when that has happened in judo or bjj I just tell the guy in private hey you might want to take care of that you can scratch some one or rip the nail out and they are usually good about it. This bitch goes to the white belt HEY DIPSHIT CUT YOUR NAILS THATS FUCKING DISGUISTING... from across the room so every one can hear it.

The guy just turned red and got a clipper from his bag and handled his shit. She then kept making a big deal about it for no reason and talked shit.

Any one else encounter this crap.

2. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

Just crank her fucking arm or something.

3. smartypants

smartypants New Member

I've seen similar shit in KM classes

4. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

so you are generalizing based on an experience with one or two people? the butch girls I train with are exactly that, training partners. Some have flaws, some don't.

I can't imagine behavior like you stated being accepted in my gym. Slut would have been sent packing immediately.

5. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

get her in a tit lock

6. dguy

dguy She smells like angels ought to smell.

mount her and crap on her chest.

7. Sylva

Sylva New Member

Sounds like someone needs to check that bitch. IF you are you one noticing this shit, you need to man up and say something.

8. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

That's really fucking rude of her. I had this complex thing going as a 4 stripe white belt that I was better than the guys so I had to beat them, although strength+technique is a bitch. So I wrecked all the brand new guys to make me feel better. My coaches started going 100% on me, strength and technique, making me tap left and right and pretty much feel like complete shit. I asked what the deal was, "You go 100% with guys with a lot less technique instead of rolling just above their level and helping? Now you know how it feels."

Except with guys with attitudes, I've never done that again. I think your girl needs the same treatment.

9. Etherized

Etherized Active Member

Crank the shit out of it.

10. SCirone

SCirone Moderator

Fucking put her in her place. If she is going to roll like that, then you need to check her like any guy that was rolling like that

11. teep

teep New Member

don't train with her :dunno:

there are a few people at my gym that i refuse to work with. i'm not being all high and mighty, they're just douchey as fuck and are more likely to hurt you than anything.

like fucking gannon. he always grabs the smallest guy around to work with. i just run away from that shit.

or the super spazzy kids that go ape shit, but start crying if you hit them back just as hard.

12. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

I have a home boy like that. We will be doing some light sparring or doing a drill or something and he ALWAYS takes it to far like its a competition and shit. One time we were training and the instructor told him to block and only block because he is to agressive and wanted him to learn some control and defense. The guy he was working with was really passive and had good counters but once he dazed some one would always be afraid to follow up and finish.

So he bassically had them working with each other to help each other out. So the counter guy starts throwing some light punches trying to work with the guy and the guy blocks and hits blocks and hits and the point of the drill is hes just supposed to be blocking. No matter what he does he always has to take it to the next level.

So now no one trains with him and he got fed up with that and left the gym because he lost a fight because no one wanted to help him get ready by sparring with him.

yeah your right, no the thing is that the bitch will pull this shit when the instructor isnt around or is working with some one. She never does shit like that when she is being watched because the instructor will tear people a new one for unsportsman like behaviour.

I think part of it is shes a cop too and I know cops have to put on this different personality some times for them to be able to do their jobs. Theres a guy at the gym that I know for a fact he is a dick when hes at work because thats how he copes with the stress and shit but when hes off duty he is the nicest guy in the world but this chick seems to bring all the drama and aggression from her job to the gym and tries to work out her issues at the gym.

Thats really what I think it is. Shes just there to releive stress at other peoples expense.

13. raxton

raxton .

i would love to choke that pig out

14. REDTAIL

REDTAIL New Member

Have Hillary go fuck her up.....

Make sure you're wearing the hot pants when you do it.

15. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

Personally at my new school i've never dealt with something like this.

but at my college when a new guy will come to the club, he'll think he's all that for wearing a UFC shirt or somehting and then start calling people out on stuff. I got called out last semester by some new guy because he thought BJJ was stupid, so i told him to put on the shooto gloves we have and headgear and a mouth guard. we sparred at 75%, i didn't throw a punch or a kick, just took him down and ended up getting a kimura on him. he never came back......never.........ever....

16. dragomungus

dragomungus New Member

did you get your fucking package yet or what? I know you're in Antartica but today is 8 days.

17. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

she is a cop, thats why she is a prick.

18. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

The fucking shit out of it

19. THE LIOG

THE LIOG EVVVVVVVVEERRYYOONNNNNNNE EEEEE

20. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

today she went to the mma class. She insisted on sparring me because she thinks she has heavy hands but the bitch doesnt protect her head and keeps her hands low and is super slow bringing back her punches. I made her humble haha

21. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

:rofl: nice! I would love to beat up a bitch cop.

22. SaviouR

SaviouR Dallas - Choke City :(

People like this are usually kicked out, no?

23. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

yeah but shes slick about it, she doesnt do it to often and when she does its always when the instructor isnt around. My thoughts are that no one has brought it up to him or they are all used to it.

24. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

Here's my horror story about training with a woman.

This was in highschool wrestling, not in BJJ. We've had a couple of women come and go with our BJJ school and all of them have been great. We've even got a 17 year old girl now that's doing this as her hs senior project who is doing a damn good job considering she's 110 lbs and female.

Anyway, my horror story. We had a family from Michigan who's dad was a state champ at some point. He had 3 sons who were all studs and had been wrestling for ages. He also had a daughter my age who had been wrestling just as long as they had. She was a pretty damned good wrestler, but just physically not able to be competetive because of her strenght. I was a little guy (wrestled 119) so occasionally I'd end up having to wrestle her. Go hard on her and win and you were a dick for beating a girl, but let her beat you and you were a chump. There was no fucking winning, especially in highschool.

A buddy of mine wrestled her, and drug her through the dirt and she got so frustrated she got up and punched him in the face with her 275 lb dad standing right there. :rofl: What a clusterfuck.

25. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

In highschool our 185 pounder had to wrestle a girl. Our coach was like "tap her head, shoot in, take her down, and pin her. You have 30 seconds." Our 185 pounder was so revved up that instead of tapping her head, he palm-heeled her in the nose, shot in and slammed her hard. She turned to her stomach, he climbed on her back and dug his forearm in the back of her head, grinding her busted nose into the mat for a bit before he took a half nelson that spun her around and pinned her.

There was blood everhwere. She was crying, and the ref came up to our coach and said "this is why girls shouldn't wrestle" And they laughed. It was pretty lol.