LGBT i hate straight guys

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Taylor, May 1, 2004.

1. Taylor

Taylor Guest

:wtc:

why are the ones I want always straight :hs:

just a drunken ranting... dammit.

2. rotoshark

rotoshark New Member

:hs:

get them drunk?

3. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

when theyre drunk, as long as you don't touch their privates, they'll give that "oh that feels good" copout and let you fondle them. But once you touch IT, they freak out because at that point, they are doing something gay. :greddy:

4. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I'm not that type of person ;)

I just have to acknowledge that I can't have them... this happens to me too often :wtc:

5. Shigy

Shigy Hip-Hop Connoisseur

I dunno about you guys, but I'd never do anything with a guy no matter how drunk I am.

6. Taylor

Taylor Guest

:squint: I think you're in the wrong forum.

7. Blackthorn

Blackthorn Guest

No not necessarily wrong forum.

Back to your topic, men assume all physical contact is completely non-sexual. It's not the same as with women. So when a man suddenly tries to turn it around, it's a major shock to a completely hetero male.

8. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

First let me start by saying that str8t men still tell me it feels good after I've touched it. Actually, it feels best then...

Second, I would never allow a str8t guy to explore bicuriosity with me if he was drunk. I cannot have my reputation tainted by the rumor that I was a sexual predator.[​IMG]

9. CoCo

now on to you...

My experience is that men like to rationalize all physical contact is non-sexual. And when I was younger and dumber, I would be an enabler to this rationalization. Then I grew up. Now, I allow men to rationalize what they want to do to me. I will not let them go TO FAR without them first acknowledging the action as non-heterosexual. Because of this, I have a lot of 'str8t' men sleeping in bed holding me...with their stiff dicks...

10. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Hahaha. :wiggle: I'd probably have to be passed out to "do anything." I'm very...well, I have very strong morals I guess you could say.

And yeah, it's bad but...that's life. :hs: I'm honestly not attracted at all to the stereotype of a gay man, but that's just me. So instead I don't entertain the thought about straight guys, I just don't think about things like this anymore. I don't know what's better, being a shell or being disappointed. I haven't decided.

11. Taylor

Taylor Guest

No... I know that... but I just thought the comment was a little rude given the focus of this forum.

12. CoCo

I have a friend like that. We fell out for a while when he called me a slut and asked how can I advocate queer rights and be an queer activist while perpetuating all of the stereotypes.

After he had sex, he was better...

13. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Ok I'm not going to agree with you here, but I honestly didn't need to know the last part. And you still come off as genuinely a nice person. :wiggle:

14. CoCo

Thanks, I like you too!
    [​IMG]
    But no, I think that some people really do have a moral reasoning and actually live by it. Others however, just use it as an excuse as to why they don't get laid. (Sorry if I morphed into Brian Kenny there.) My friend is the perfect example. He talked all of his religious reasoning--as if I didn't grow up in a catholic school and can recite the bible in my sleep--and then at the first chance he gets allows some ugly duck-looking fag to blow him (poorly, might I add) and then he has nothing to say. Yes, I understand that some of the activities that take place in some clubs are appalling and amoral and illegal in most states, but some of the uppity queers need to get off of their high horses.

From what you post, you don't seem the type. But they are out there. Not to sound superficial, but if they were hotter, richer, dressed better, had bigger balls, or any sort of personality, I WOULD BET they would be out there dancing, sucking, and fucking with the best of them. They let whatever flaw they THINK they have socially disable them and adopt this moral high ground as a defense mechanism. Well, let them, as long as they keep their judgmental jealousy out of my bedroom.

15. Taylor

Taylor Guest

CoCo, why do you always demonize my posts with your thread-jackings? :nono:

Anyway... I wasn't talking about just trying to jump these guys' bones... I have found myself genuinely attracted to several straight guys... beyond physical attraction. This ranting was just a product of my most recent one. It's just so frustrating :hs:

:imsoemo:

16. CoCo

pum'kin... with MY personality, how can I NOT hijack whatever thread I'm posting in? I tend to keep it all in the general subject (usually of queer) so share the luv and fake on the hate! BACK TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

(luv ya, and hope you feel better soon babe! We'll party soon)
    IByouarejustemotionalbecauseofexamsanduglymaydaynudity :o

17. Taylor

Taylor Guest

exams don't make me emotional ;)

and emo is different from emotional :slap:

but thanks :love:

18. CoCo

what the hell is emo?

19. CoCo

and [​IMG]

20. Taylor

Taylor Guest

Oh honey, I was half joking when I implied you didn't know what it is. Ask in OT. :rofl:

21. CoCo

[​IMG]
    I think I'll just not care anymore...
    [​IMG]

22. Shigy

Shigy Hip-Hop Connoisseur

Oh, you're right.

It said Lifestyle/Sexuality. Did not read the subtitle. My apologies.

23. Taylor

Taylor Guest

:fawk:

24. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

interesting.. now you know how some chicks feel about gay guys. "Why are all the good one's usually gay" :mamoru:

25. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

hmmm.. I just saw it as an opinion. I didn't see anything rude about that comment. :dunno: