I hate "so there's this girl" threads, but I need some advice...(long)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bmorrell, Feb 19, 2008.

1. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I turned 18 in January. I met a girl (~1-1.5 years younger) through a friend of mine and we started talking. We are at different schools but near each other. We talked a lot, and finally hung out...didn't really do anything (activities-wise). Talked a lot more, saw each other a couple more times. Talked very constantly, almost every night, over text about stupid shit. She would always send me stuff "I want you here right now", "You looked so good last night I just wanted to kiss you right then" blah blah. The whole works. We've gotten pretty comfortable with each other...calling each other babe and all that dumb crap.

Problem is, we've never hooked up. Only seen each other about 4-5 times or so in the months I've known her. We talk about it all the time (she sends me stuff like "I want you to pin me down and take control of me" etc.) and all that, and of course I play along.

Recently I've realized that she says all of this stuff, but doesn't ever try to act on it. She'll tell me she wants to see me, but doesn't initiate plan-making. When I try to make plans, she's already got something or can't. All talk and no...do.

I've told her this, she said it was because I only like to hang out later and she can't be out late (high school hate is coming I know). To be fair, I only want to "hang out" with her later during the night, because who hooks up at 6:30 pm?

We meet for a quick lunch one weekend, talked, then went back and did nothing in/around her car (at the beach) for about half an hour. I kissed her on the cheek to try to initiate something. I found out later she was...shy(?) because it was the middle of the day with people all over the place.

She got asked to our formal by some tool. I went stag. We danced a lot, with me grabbing her arm and kind of stealing her from her date, grinding and the whole bit. Said how she wishes I was on her limo so we could hook up the whole time, etc.

I told her a few weeks ago my thoughts; basically that she said all of this stuff and never acted on it, never tried to initiate any hanging-out, was always busy when I wanted to, etc. She acknowledged this, again, and said she will try to do better. I then wanted to make plans for the weekend, only to find out that she was going to be in LA that weekend, then was going on a cruise the next weekend (this past president's-day weekend), so we would definitely hang out in 3 weeks.

For some absolutely unknown reason, I just let it go, and did my own thing. During this time, and before it also, I would occasionally freeze her our for short periods of time (3-5 days) with no contact. Because we talk almost every day, this was a big thing, and it obviously sent a message. She would always ask if I was mad at her, etc. I could basically predict her thoughts.

Here's the deal now. I've been talking to this girl for a long ass time now, and nothing's happened. It's mostly my fault. I'm so used to our routine that it feels weird not to talk to her, even though we haven't hooked up and barely see each other. I probably need to stop obsessing over her, but it's hard- I try to then she gets my hopes up with talking about wanting to take showers with me and shit.

I feel like I need to give her an ultimatum, even though I kind of already have. She offered to hang out with me this Saturday, wants to get lunch and walk on the beach. I told her I prefer nights, and she knows that. She says she has plans Saturday night (I work Friday nights) and will talk to her friends.

I know I forgot a bunch of details, and I KNOW I am gonna get massive shit for this, but what should I do?

I know deep-down I'm obsessing over her and almost letting her control me, but it seems like it'll be just a short time and we'll be hooking up with each other like crazy. But, none of that has happened yet, so I don't know if it ever will.

Give it to me.

2. phish

phish hockey crew

Why don't you just suck it up and hang out with her earlier in the nights if that's what it takes? 6:30pm isn't even that early. Fuck, take her out to dinner because that's what people do around that time.

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

high schoolers!

DUH! i got lotsa pussy before dinner. you dont have to sleep to fool around

4. Yuppy

DONT GIVE HER AN ULTIMATUM!

you have no reason to

youve never even sexed her. just have her over after she gets outta school someday. this ones a really easy fix

5. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I said we should go to dinner, but she needs to figure out if she's gonna change her plans to see me or not.

I was expecting "she's controlling you" responses, I'm actually surprised.

And before somebody says that, I agree a little bit, but she's an innocent girl who wouldn't do that. It's also a two-way street with me simply not talking to her and she crawls back begging me to days later...

Once when we were talking about her being "all say and no do", she even said "I know actions speak louder than words and I really want to see you". I thought that was big.

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Grow up, you don't have to go out at night just because in your mind you can't picture making a move before 8PM :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, she sounds real innocent :hsugh: Like a delicate flower.

7. jonno

jonno New Member

:rofl:

8. Rich

Rich New Member

ibpinneddownbyfiveblackguys

9. Yuppy

LOL dont do that, just have her over to your house, watch a dvd.

at that age girls just want to experiment sexually

10. Tzuma

Tzuma New Member

One of three things.

1) Shes young, and basically, a tease. She likes the attention she gets from you, but doesnt feel comfortable actually doing 'things'. If this is the case, im partially proud of her, but on the other hand she needs to understand that giving off a certain vibe can give the wrong people the wrong impression.

2) Shes not naive, and is waiting for exactly what shes been telling you - she wants you to make a strong move. This coupled with your insane 'who hooks up at 630' bs makes this situation a boiling point situation, that will never be resolved. You seem like you havent done anything to 'control' the situation.

3) Shes really Chris Hanson, and would like you to have a seat over there.

11. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Sounds like a tease, just move on

12. Yuppy

sounds like you dont know how to get laid. you need to get her alone, and get the after school special going on. girls that age are sluts, you can get a BJ if you ever get her alone at your house

13. Yuppy

AND YES THIS WORKED FOR ME IN HS, YES IT WORKED ON NICE GIRLS TOO

14. GanglyGoodness

GanglyGoodness .

hooking up at 6:30 is so cliche :greddy:

15. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

I'll let you know what she says about this weekend.

If she says she can't do Saturday night, I think I'll reply with "we're going to brunch then, be ready at 10:30" and take her to my restaurant, which is on the sand. 1/2 off and walk on the beach ftw?

Or does that scream desperate?

16. Yuppy

it screams gay. shes in HS take her to your fucking house.

thats what the jocks shes already fucked do. thats why they banged her

17. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

You think I'm a dropout? I'm in HS too. :hsugh:

18. Grizzly Mint

Grizzly Mint New Member

holy fuck cliffs nga

19. Grizzly Mint

Grizzly Mint New Member

sorry thought i was in the main forum:o

20. Yuppy

did i say you were a dropout? i figured you were in college....or had a job!

21. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

OK, what I meant to say was: I live with my parents/brother (HS), so bringing girls back isn't an option 99% of the time.

22. Yuppy

why not?

embarassed? get over it!

23. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ask all your little friends where they fuck. In high school I'd say 90% of it is in the back of a car somewhere deserted :hsugh:

24. Atlantic

Atlantic New Member

Get over it, my roommates fuck girls in the next room with the door cracked open in the middle of the day. Move into the basement or some shit, and if this girl keeps up with the excuses move on and find another broad.

25. bmorrell

bmorrell SoCal > *

This is what I just came back in to ask.

If this weekend doesn't happen, I think I'm just gonna completely drop it, freeze her out for the last time and cut all contact. Months of talking and no doing, if she doesn't keep her promise (this weekend), it's over.

Honestly, I don't know why I waited this long, but this is her last chance.

Thoughts?