I hate so-called 'computer technicians'

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by et3rnul, Apr 12, 2007.

1. et3rnul

et3rnul OT Supporter

I don't like people who think they know it all, and whenever you correct them, they say "nope." Today I was talking to this one guy and I said that I read that eventually, most business apps will be web-based, accessible over any platform that has a browser, be it mac or PC. Then he basically sed "nope" and started saying how browsers are very different and that they're kinda going in different directions (I guess I kinda agreed on this), but then he started jabbering on about how the programming languages between mac and pc are different, you can't program on a mac, mac is unix based, so it isn't really for most users, and how windows is so easy and its just plug-n-play. He said alot of other crap I didn't bother listening too, but I remember him saying that "oh, well I'm a psychology major. I switched out of cs." I know you don't need a major in cs to understand these things, but I thought it was worth noting. :mamoru:

2. retorq

retorq What up bitch??

When I first started here I bet my boss his paycheck that something he was doing was wrong and my way woudl work better . . . yeah we didn't get along for a while. :big grin:

3. Slid.

Slid. I'm a guy.

Just because browsers are very different now it doesn't mean the will be in the future. He sounds like an idiot.