SRS I hate my dad

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by itsjezuslol, Dec 26, 2006.

1. itsjezuslol

itsjezuslol pooftah

recently 2 of my mom's younger sisters found out that they had tumors in their womb, 1 had her womb surgically removed along with the tumor about a month ago, the other had the same surgery yesterday

they work for my parents' company in another country's office, and my dad's always hard on them despite them being the best employees

what does my dad say today? that one of them must be doing it to create unnecesary drama "why else would she go at the same time? I mean it's not urgent" :ugh2:

I mean who the fuck would fake a tumor and a surgery - and how is getting rid of a tumor "not urgent" :ugh:

never have I had less respect for him

Last edited: Dec 26, 2006
  2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

That's too bad because these family members are prolly in great need of support right now....not judgement. You should prolly talk with your dad and see if he really feels this way or if he's just blowing off steam about some other issues.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Don't know many guys who have a good relationship with their dads to begin with. Sometimes i wonder if they have a heart in their chests to begin with. :squint: , you know its normal for people who run a bussiness to be hard (however) the essensial difference = being hard on problems = good. Being hard on people = bad, you have to be kind to people and hard on problems. If a person is causing the problem , then there's always a better way then putting people under stress. You know a lot of people don't know how to handle people.

Its hypocrite too, you know (im not hoping this or anything) if your dad would have gotten cancer, he'd most likely would scream murder and fire if you and your family where inconsiderate off it. Telling him then that he is faking his cancer... gosh. These are the kind of people who still have a lot of life lessons to learn :sad2: i bet your dad hardly listens to what you say either.

4. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Most people hate their dads for a few years during their adolescence. It usually passes. We expect our fathers to be good men, and when they fail at that we hate them for it. Part of growing up is seeing them for the men they are, accepting their flaws, and loving them anyway. Its tough, if your father is a bastard, but its a good thing.