I hate it,but love it. Being an ass works and nothing ever I have dont worked better

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Jan 2, 2007.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

ALl my life I have been this nice guy to girls, and not to just get in their pants. Just because my attitude is that way, and let me tell you it doesnt work. Finally I said fuck it and let me try not being so nice. What happened? I ended up banging the girl I have wanted to bang since i was 17 and im 25 now. I was always here friend she would tell me her problems, ask about guy shit and all of that friend stuff i didnt want to hear. This girl is hot i would say a 8 and she knows it. I was tired of being that friend,so i decided to do a little experiment. I have moved so this friend of mine is now over 1 hour away,and with the gas prices u damn better be sure im not going to her unless im getting ass. So i started just fucking being kind of a jerk and just not putting the pussy on a pedastol type deal. Just joking in a more sarcastic way and ignoring her a little, not getting back to her calls right away, and telling her how i feel about things and not what i think she wants to think. Well guess what fellows, i bang her and it felt great and then she wanted a relationship or no more sex it sounded like. I wouldnt go for it, and then ignored her and didnt talk to her. She came back around and now wants to "hang out" .

This i thought was not my style,but i opened a new door and realized this is who i really am and not just go get laid. But i realized i was nice to all these good looking girls who approached me,because i wanted them to like me. who the fuck says just because there hot i have to treat them like im a just a below average dude and im privalaged for having them talk to mel. Every girl i have done that with, has fucked me over and lead me on. I treat girls like i would treat a buddy. Joke around with them, not get nervous and say whatever the fuck i want. I realized this has worked and this is how i like it to be. IT puts no stress on me whether im going to say the right thing or not, incase she is not going to like me for it or whatever. FUck it, if she didnt like me her other hot friend will or another hotter one will. Im not walking on glass for any girl and treat them all the same,and have gotten the best results ever

2. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Reason # 2,981,002 why women make men crazy.

3. xinster

xinster New Member

altruism is overrated

4. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

You shouldnt have to be someone your not to get girls. I wouldnt consider myself an asshole, because thats not how i want to be looked upon by others, but im stubborn/set in my ways, which makes me come off as one.

If all your looking for is a nice piece of ass, then sure, being an ass is fine. It works wonders :o, but if youre looking for wifey material, its gonna bite you in the ass.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

when i mean an ass, im not talking about insulting someone,giving the attitude i dont like u at all,leave me alone. I realized though i treated these woman much differently than anyone else and there was no need to. So i just relaxed and became more of myself not to please them,just have a good time. State how i really feel about something, not to give them what i think they want to here etc.

6. Dr. Funk

Dr. Funk OT Supporter

nah, quamen is right. treating beautiful women like anybody else show confidence and we all know chicks dig that.

good advice. guys should just treat hot girls the same as anybody else and they'll prob be intrigued in why you're not throwing yourself at her like every other guy

7. StopDrop&LOL

StopDrop&LOL "Where The Elite Become Champions"

Well, to me that sounds like youre just being yourself :bigthumb: I thought you meant you were blatantly being an ass.

Thats why people always say 'just be yourself.' In all, im a nice person, probably much like you, but when it comes to certain issues, im very opinionated. I speak my mind. I tend to say and do stuff without thinking which makes me come off as an asshole. Am i doormat for women to walk all over? FAR FROM IT. Treat me with respect, dont play stupid games, dont act fake, and ill treat you the same. I like to make my woman feel like a princess, and do all the nice things for her, but she has to break down some walls (so to speak) to reach that side of me :o

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Sums it up right there. Welcome to the club. Be yourself and people will follow.

9. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

I have been doing an experiment on a girl from myspace who is a complete stuck up bitch. (both online and in person) So far it seems to be working though.

Here is what her profile reads, to give you an idea of her personality...

Typical Grand Blanc, MI 'rich bitch' (Grand Blanc is full of hundreds of these types)
    [​IMG]

10. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

:bowrofl: BadRotation how can you even stand someone like that, even if you are only conducting an experiment.

11. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

I'd drop the sarcasm in favor of other types of humor. Its low-calibre.

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

If he's banging her, I can't blame him for tolerating a bit of that shit....

I mean c'mon, she's still hot as fuck :o

13. BadRotation

BadRotation New Member

Hot, but a total bitch... Have her right where I want her though. She is now calling ME all the time. :rofl:

14. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Hot, no doubt, but I don't think I could put up with actually talking to her. That is, if she actually speaks like she types.

15. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

:mamoru: its very true

16. William Murderface

William Murderface I'd rather die than go to heaven.

It's all about the challenge. Most people enjoy the thrill of the chase, and want what they can't have. You have to keep a certain emotional distance to keep them wanting more--but enough flashes of kindness to keep them around. One big game.

17. BlazinBlazer Guy

That's why God invented deep-throating :naughty:

No talking needed. :o

18. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

this is one of the best explanations of "push-pull" i have ever read

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

It annoys me that it has to be like that, too.

Why can't it just be unconditional, like a parent to a child? My parents didn't do any of that push pull shit with me. They were always kind and sweet. Why can't a relationship be like that, too?

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

that shit only adds to my fucking bitterness

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

See my reply (post 5) in this thread.

22. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Part of me wants to become a master of this "game" and just not give a shit anymore.

Part of me wants to become a master of this "game" for the sole purpose of exploiting the idiots who play it.

Part of me wants to not care anymore and give up on it entirely. The moral-logic part of my brain says because it's not sound, it's not worth learning. It's like becoming a master at bumper-bowling. Sure, you can be good at it, but it's not real, so it doesn't matter if you're the super grand world champ.

23. BlazinBlazer Guy

It's like becomming a professional miniature golfer. Is it a legitimate sport? Maybe. Does it make you utterly pathetic? Hell yes! :mamoru:

24. RuskeR

RuskeR ReksuR

It's good that you don't bow down to girls anymore and try to be the "perfect guy". Although it sucks that you have to act a certain way just to get with girls. I just say be yourself and the confidence that you portray will be attractive on it's own. Assholes are confident because they don't give a shit what others think and girls like that.

25. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Uh oh! Another guy may have figured it out!

This could be dangerous