SRS I hate having dreams that dredge up the past

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Trickypants, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Girl who used me/broke my heart and I haven't had contact with in 2 1/2 years was in my dream last night in great detail (she even rejected me in my dream :hsugh: ).

Now I'm all fucking depressed/gloomy today just because I can't get it out of my head. :wtc:

2. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

That made me smile, jamphat. :)

I don't know if that reflects negatively on me or not....and don't really care. :o

3. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

I dont think about my ex. Same thing sorta happend. Yet, everyonce in awhile, I'll get nightmeres of her.

4. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I wish I could not think about her....just never seems to go away. :sad2:

5. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I have to keep that running through my head. It's so ridiculous though, I feel retarded for thinking about that cunt.

6. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Whenever I do think of her, its not so much that I miss her whatever, because I honestly dont. I dunno, its more thinking about wether or not she realized how much she really fucked up, and if she can even come to terms with that or not openly deny it all.

I finally sent the former memorable items, pictures, notes, ect, including a $300 silver custom engraved necklace/chain she gave me, all back to her.

You know that song "In the End" by linkin park? I havent heard that song since before I even got with her 2 years ago. Heard it for the first time last week...every fucking word of that song is true to what happend to me, as emo as that sounds, its honestly the truth, every last word in the lyrics. So being the philisophical/emo person I am, I just sent off a CD with just that song on it.

I havent felt so good before in my life, after geting rid of it all. Just dont think of her in a manner that makes you miss her, just think of her now as the person who lost something great.

Us, the guys who have gotten our hearts broken by these selfish/greedy women have ALOT more to offer then they will ever know. They dont deserve our thoughts and feelings anymore, they decided to throw us out like old dirty trash. I dont need a person like that ever again, niether do you bro. Keep your head high, she will realize one of these days how much she fucked up doing that to you, and she will have to suffer that agony. At that point, you'll be at your strongest. She deserves every pain that she feels from what she's done.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I dream of her every once in awhile and it's usually the same kind of dream where she disappears and I am chasing her all around town, which happened in real life all too often. I had one the other night where we met and were on good terms and I was going to work with her for the night, but then she took off. Normally I'd look for her but I just said fuck it and will enjoy myself while I'm here doing my own thing.

8. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

I definitely have songs like that.....

You're right too, she'll definitely figure things out one day. Not that I'm a great 'catch', but things have a way of coming back around.

9. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Yea, she's too immature to realize it now, but she'll be paying for her mistake down the road

10. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

it happens just gotta move on from it find things to distract you or find inner peace (idk i just go read a book :dunno:)

11. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Its just a shame, that the fact of having relationships like this, is that they can be your best friend for a long time, but then merely in an instant, they can be your worst enemy