I hate getting stuck in games puzzles FTMFL god I hate puzzles. V. Marvel Ultimate Al

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by Boomdart, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

liance 1

Okay so I'm trying to save asshole from burning in fire, it says I have to put out the fire before i turn the knobs to set him free.

I freed the west side, whatshisface (sorry, these marvel names are just say retarded I can't remember them all) and I can't free asshole over the fire until I freeze the lava under him.

I'm in asgard or whatever it's called... I already did the thor lightning on the thor statue and got to that place, that's where I'm at now.

Now I need to say idiot over the fire, I already saved the west side guy, but I can't find anything anywhere to freeze the lava under him, and ice man's abilities don't do jack shit to the lava.

WTF am I supposed to do? I've been absolutely everywhere on the map, even found some doll for black widow or something.

Why do games do this? Why do they leave open-ended piece of shit puzzles for you to figure out?

The faqs are no help at all because they all say "oh just go in this place and save the two guys then go to the next place" and they're of no use at all to me. It doesn't tell me. Theres two options when I turn the thing, fail the mission or save the asshole. If I can't freeze the fire under him I fail the mission.

Also, I'm trying to free the two guys on either side of some guy held by two statues, because I freed the west guy his left arm is free from the statue lightning chain thing it used to have on him, but until I free asshole over the fire I can't continue.

2. Genius/GZA

Genius/GZA OT Supporter

gamefaqs.com:hsugh:

3. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

Gamefaq's walkthrough idea of help:

"Go in the west part, save that guy, then go in the east part and save that guy, then save middle guy. Then move on."

It doesn't tell you anything else at all. It doesn't tell you where to get whatever you need to save asshole from burning in the lava when you let him down :squint:

4. deviant

deviant rest your trigger on my finger

No fire for home, lave on floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lava when you no free it to be for thor, for 30 lava instead? or half is 10 for 20 lava?

UMM HOW i word this... ok u take 20 floors no fire for 30 floor if guy, so divide 2 u dont free, u get 10 but for guy it no 30, so 20 would be for guy if u werent a asgard?

5. Boing

Boing OT Supporter

You have to go into the rooms behind him. There's a wheel thingy that you turn that poors a big thing of water into the firepit.

6. Boing

Boing OT Supporter

Actually, i think you go in on the left side if you're facing him. And then you come out in the room behind him. Something like that

7. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

thanks I'll try that.

Right now.

8. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

uhhh i just got to the forge and destroyed everything i could on the way... i already made the asgard armor and saved the other guy...

but I still cant find any switch to save this guy :dunno:

9. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

nevermind I found it :o

10. Genius/GZA

Genius/GZA OT Supporter

11. Boomdart

Boomdart New Member

douchebag