SRS I hate everybody

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by sandman358, May 29, 2005.

1. sandman358

sandman358 Havin' me some fun tonight

its true...I hate everbody and everything that is not in this slim margin of acceptence...I cant help it I just loath everybody around me for shit they do...tell me somebody and I will find a reason hate them...

:wtc: I cant help it...and this isnt just a one day thing...its been going on for months...what the fuck it wrong with me

please help...

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

:hug: God ,loves you and so do i :love:

Don't worry, let me tell you a story.

A fish doesn't understand the water that it is swimming in, man understands the 2 states that of land, and that of water. But to understand what the difference is you have to be on land. For your soul has to experience this same state of Love + a state that is totally derived of love you have been placed here on earth.

Your soul has to remember again that it is made to unconditionally love + help others. That's why you are here on earth to begin with. If you start loving and helping out others then you won't feel as miserable anymore. You see like a car runs on gasoline, a soul runs on love. Love is supreme , without it our souls come at a standstill and become meaningless.

Its the constant darkness and hatred that you have put into other people's lives, and you in your own life to create a 'hellish' state of your life.

Put constant love and light into other people's lives and help others in order to fill your life with love and happyness.

I have something for you , so you may believe in love again .

http://www.aleroy.com/contents.html

On this page, below there are 3 blue blocks, my soul is screaming that you would read them, and put this to your favorites. I pray that it will improve your outlook on life again.

3. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

stick a scewdriver in some fuckers eye and let em know what you really think

lol kidding of course.

You might want to talk to a shrink and get some meds if you're that angry all the time, that shit will drag you down

4. Eurbauk

Eurbauk New Member

How about you stop being a pussy.:squint: :nono: :rofl:

5. TheGrudge

TheGrudge Guest

What awsome responces from people on a mental health message board. (Complete Sarchasm)

6. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

that's not how you spell sarcasam

7. Nismotic

Nismotic Swat came into my house...disrespected my family..

Thats not how you spell responses

8. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

*awesome *responses *sarcasm

:o

9. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

News Flash: You don't hate other people. You hate yoruself. You direct that outwards, because its less painful.

10. adam007

adam007 New Member

lol at "thats not how you spell sarcasam" way to teach others the error of their spelling ways dude

11. Fucker

Fucker out of the fast lane, bitches

It's called 'transference', you're a very insecure and angry person. Get some therapy.

12. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

DING DING DING!

Speak to a school counselor.

13. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

I agree with what Peyomp said. You have to stop hating yourself first. find out what it is that makes you angry/hateful and resolve the issue (if it's something resolvable like surrounding yourself with different people or getting certain people out of your life) or learn to let go.

What exactly is your idea of acceptance (referring to your "slim margin of acceptace"). Do you hate people because of a certain physical trait or because they are a certain class of people....or is it something else about them? We all are different physically, emotionally and socially. We also change constantly....we are NOT the same people we were 5 years ago or will be completely different people than what we are now in another 5 years. There is no standard for what is acceptable, except for what others decide is acceptable based on upbrininging, peer pressure or media input :hs: