I hate being short...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sybian, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Fellas are you short? Seems like the tall guys get a lot more attention...

Case in point, my roommate, he's 6'3" and I'm 5'9 in boots. When we go out all the chicks are up on him. He doesn't have to do anything. The girls that we meet together always call him instead of me.

Wah wah. The only difference between us is height. Our game is identical, and I'd say I'm the more handsome of the two.

I know that most ladies favor the height but the short fellas need love too. :(

2. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That's life :dunno: Guys do the same thing as far as hitting on the chicks that look like supermodels but the rest of us still get guys. All I care about with height is that he has to be 5'8 or above so that I won't be taller than him even in heels. I'd actually prefer to date a guy that is 5'9 over a guy that's 6'3 because it hurts my neck too much to kiss them if they are really tall. It's not that big of a deal to me though.

3. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

That's what my ex used to say. Seems like all the macks I've been hanging out with lately are at least 6'1". The trend is definitely increasing.

Oh and I'm definitely not one of the dudes that's heavy into perfect women. I'll date just about anyone who visibly takes care of herself.

4. Midgetized

Same goes for height. As long as the girl isn't the same height as you or taller then it won't prevent women from wanting to date you. It should only effect the initial attraction.

5. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Initial attraction is huge. That's what I'm talking about.

6. Midgetized

Yeah but you can't change it so why worry about it :dunno: Most people in the world aren't attractive enough to have a lot of luck with the initial attraction. I doubt it's just the height either, you may think you are better looking but that doesn't mean the girls do. Maybe there are things you can do to improve your looks and your luck with women.

7. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

I actually can change it... Taller shoes? Boots? Heels? :rofl:

8. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

dude you are a LAME chode FAGGOT piece of SHIT with NO CONFIDENCE OR sense of SELF WORTH, that's why you're not getting girls. Search for and read every single one of my posts in this forum about "looks." Then go out there and have sex with the hundreds of girls that will be inordinately attracted to your newfound confidence

9. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

i've dated a guy that was 5'3, a guy that was 5'7 and a guy that's taller than you. Honestly, height isn't really an issue, i'm surprised you're so worried about it

10. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

How tall are you? If I may ask.

11. Gregsaidthat

Gregsaidthat "Individuality is the new conformity"

I'm 6'5" and I know for a fact that when I'm in the mall with my girl some of the taller women stare nasty. I think they're mad that a shorter girl got a taller man when they have a short one or not one at all!

12. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

it IS an issue. this ^ is a very common point of view. don't sweat it though. there are plenty of chicks who arnt super tall out there

13. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

I'm 5'6, i actually just realized that height doesn't bother me at all, i've been with guys of various different heights and all my friends are shorter than me, the shortest being 4'11. I can't figure out why girls would flock to your friend, you are a normal height

14. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

Because his friend probably has confidence and lacks an inferiority complex

15. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Get off my dick homie. You following me or something? :ugh:

Anywho, yeah, SlvrCivLT621 I figured you were under 5'9", and like Gregsaidthat said it seems to only be the taller chicks that do this.

I'm well aware that 5'8" - 5'9" is considered average. I just wouldn't mind a few more inches. :)

16. SlvrCivLT621

SlvrCivLT621 New Member

I was with a guy that was 5'3...i asked him out, it's mostly personality, i think it's really shallow to avoid shorter guys

17. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Tell me about it. I'm 5'3"... beat that :mamoru:

You can get shoes that make you a little taller that don't look like platforms to the casual observer. I forget the website but JohnJohnJohnson posted them in some thread a while back. For guys on the margin of shortness that's probably a boon; for me I don't see any point, it'd be like a band-aid on a gunshot wound.

'Course, there is no use worrying about it... just like your dick size... it's something you're stuck with and it isn't ever gonna change, so just focus on what you can improve. Hell in my case I can at least joke about it and show confidence.. (ed: about my height, not my dick size, before anyone tries to be clever :o )

18. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Damn, you beat my ninja-repost.

And that's what I was getting at. Although physical attraction being what it is, some girls just aren't attracted to short guys, which is fine. I mean I generally don't find myself as attracted to chicks who are a lot taller than me. It's a logistical problem for one thing, but also short chicks are cuter (imo).

19. audrey

audrey New Member

I'm 5'8" and prefer guys my height or taller than me. Otherwise I feel big and lanky.

Sybian, you're certainly not short

20. Sybian

Sybian She's with me...

Audrey I love you. You're so sweet. :)

21. audrey

audrey New Member

22. Midgetized

Try wearing some stilettos when you go out, you should get lots of attention then :big grin:

23. Midgetized

Yes, it is an issue to a point. Once they meet the minimum height that I would be comfortable with then it doesn't really matter after that.

24. hitzchicky

hitzchicky New Member

i think for initial attraction, height can mean a lot. im 5'6" and i prefer 5'10" to 6'1". higher than that is too tall, and shorter than that kind of bothers me. i don't like to feel like im taller than my guy. i'm rather picky about height though. it's a thing for me. but personality makes a huge difference. i had a huge crush on this guy that 5'9" because his personality was amazing.

25. mandarin orange

mandarin orange OT Supporter

i'm 5'10".. which is tall for an asian.. so in the asian community the asian girls seem to like me more.. i'm not saying im SUPER tall or anything.. but compared to MOST asian guys.. they are like 5'4-5'7". My gf is 3/4 black, part puerto rican, part filipino.. she's 5'2".. it's the perfect height for me. I dont date girls above 5'8". tallest girl i've dated is 5'5". I think height doesnt matter to girls THAT much.. more so the way you carry yourself