TAT I had xrays done on my hands.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Turboed_2, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Not sure if I mentioned this on here. I thought maybe I did but I didn't see it.

Anyways, I had xrays done because the doctor wanted to make sure my tendinitis wasn't something else. And of course I have my dermal anchors on my right hand. Just to make sure, I asked the xray tech if it would affect the outcome of the film any and he said no. Anyways, on the way out, he left up the xray of my right hand....it was pretty cool to check out my dermal anchors that way. Hopefully I can get a copy of it :cool:

Sorry if this isn't exciting :o

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:cool:

I went to the dentist and Had a panoramic x-ray done of my teeth. I took out all of my jewelry but forgot to take out my septum ring (it was flipped up in my nose). And so they develope the x-ray and there it is, a BIG bright 10g ring in my nose. :mamoru: was quite funny when she looked at it. "what the hell is THAT? A staple or something? You have surgery?" and I'm laughing my ass off.... "no i forgot to take out my nose ring..."

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

get the pics! You should've told the dental assistant that you 100% believed you were Wolverine. Then growled and spit in his/her face.

4. beebee

beebee New Member

i will have to get full x-rays of my teeth soon, i cant take out my surface piercing for it, and i told my dentist about out and he almost fell off his chair "what the hell is that!? did it hurt??"

from a dude that rips teeth out and drills into peoples jaw bones for a living :rofl:

5. chakup

chakup Guest

When I had my panoramic done at the dentist you could see my nape piercing, was kinda cool.

6. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

I'll see if I can get them. I'll make some fancy little frame with a light so you can actually see what's on the xray. I think I've been watching too many arts and crafts shows since I've become unemployed :o

7. ymile

ymile New Member

Ehe, that would be awesome though.