I had to listen to a bunch of blathering vaginas talk about how dangerous diet pills

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by xpinchx, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

are today...

Women's studies class. Our final is a 5-10 min presentation and a paper about something we learned in class. Today about 8 people gave presentations and 4 of them were on diet pills. Jesus christ it's crazy how ignorant some people are on the subject. Some people are just misinformed, but some people are just plain stupid.

So this girl is telling us how shitty her life is now, and how diet pills ruined her's and her sister's life. I guess this girl and her sister got a bunch of diet pills and tried to lose weight together. The girl didn't remember what kind of diet pills they were, but anyway... Apparently it got so bad that she had to have emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder and half of her liver and she was in the hospital for a couple months. Since I've read tons of studies on ephedrine, its effects over time, and tons of other shit on diet pills, I'm really curious what kind of drug could have fucked her up that badly. So I ask her how many she had been taking (I know it was a little inappropriate, but she struck a nerve because at this point I had already heard 3 stories about people's friends dieing from ephedrine and my blood was ready to boil.) She says 20 a day. jesuswhatthefuck. I was ready to ask her if she had ever been prescribed medicine, and what would happen if she took 20 of any sort of pills a day, even vitamins. But I let it slide because I could see something getting ready to happen in her eyes.

Yep, she started crying. Here comes 5 minutes of sobbing, snotting, and wheezing. Her sister was pregnant during this little diet pill binge. I guess her sister gave birth to a retarded kid and had all sorts of self-esteem issues because of her weight and ended up getting her baby taken away. :uh: :nono: :hsd:. I felt bad for egging her on, but jesus shit christ. What would bring anyone to take that many pills? Pregnant or not.

Anyway I just had to vent somewhere. I spoke up during the wrong presentation I guess. When I was losing weight I was on ECA for about 6 months. I had regular physician checkups and nothing was wrong with me. Here's the part where I'm an asshole. IMO this is darwinism. If someone isn't willing to research what they're putting into their body, I have a hard time finding sympathy for them. The only sympathy I can muster up is those who are in the path of the dominoes falling, in this case the neglected/abused baby and maybe the parents.

But yeah, just a rant. Feel free to call me an asshole, post :ugh: smilies, and vote me off the F&N island.

2. gtpjim

gtpjim New Member

You're a vagina for feeling guilty. Asshole.

3. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

People care more about what they feed their cat than what they put in their mouth.

4. xpinchx

5. xpinchx

Cross-cultural credit + gen ed. Two birds with one stone FTW. It was this or african american studies, and I think women are more interesting than black people. Turns out it's a class full of ugly, fat, hippy dikes. But whatever. It's a fucking easy class and like I said it's two birds with one stone.

6. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

if she was taking 20 eca per day she would be dead.

7. xpinchx

I don't think she was taking EC, she just said some diet pill out of a magazine. The previous speakers brought up ephedra/ephedrine specifically so if it were E I think she would've remembered. I would've asked her more about it but it was already incredibly awkward with her crying because of something I brought up.

8. PreemO

PreemO OT Supporter

lol @ lazyfucks

9. xpinchx

She's really fat, too. :mamoru:

And I got a semi when this one girl was talking about how she got aquaintince raped. :cjerk: I seriously have no clue what the fuck I'm going to talk about. So far all these stories are all personal and make people all sympathetic. It's not due until Monday though.

10. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

Maybe she was taking dumb cunt pills.

11. xpinchx

She was prescribed those at birth. :mamoru:

I love how this women's studies class has made me sensitive to women's feelings and has given me a better understanding of our patriarchal ways and be sympathetic because of the oppression towards women. :hsugh:

12. jessb20hatch

jessb20hatch Let's bang like Myosin & Actin

I took a women in culture class...aka feminist class...i wanted to shoot every girl in there by the end of the term

13. xpinchx

Yep. Some of their arguments are so ridiculous. The blame always lands on the white man no matter what. I've tried to refute their arguments before but it's always a clusterfuck of "no you just di'int" and people yelling at me. Being the minority sucks. The teacher loves me though.

14. jessb20hatch

jessb20hatch Let's bang like Myosin & Actin

yea try being a WOMAN in that class with my views...surprised i didn't get stoned to death.

15. xpinchx

16. TheProwler

TheProwler Active Member

No shit, Sherlock. :rofl: Sounds like it'll be a good time.

Seriously, 20 pills??? I'm SURE the box said to "consult your physician before taking these, and DO NOT TAKE THESE WHILE PREGNANT." I feel bad for the baby, but people like this make me wonder if they let just anyone into college. :ugh:

17. gtpjim

gtpjim New Member

quiet down

18. dolphinchunks

dolphinchunks New Member

Sounds pretty damn annoying.

19. TZ

TZ Banned

:dunno: I loved my sociology classes about women & society. I always would raise my hand and debate about shit, man that's fun :mamoru:

20. lvkyle

lvkyle I am a punk rocker!

sounds like she has psycological problems which I hope you can feel sympathy for, the retarded act of popping 20 pills and acting like nothing will go wrong requires no sympathy.

21. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

Was it me, but I started to laugh when I read that her sister was pregnant. Then I laughed harder when I saw the baby was retarded. Then to top it off, I'm still chuckling about her losing her baby and going crazy.

A+++++++++++ Thread. I'm supporting you on what you did ;).

See you in hell, I'm the one with the lava front hector. :wavey:

22. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

I start college again in January, and I swear to God when I have to write a paper where I take a stand on a subject, it will be about how stupid people are on everything fitness related or will be a paper about the pro's of performance enhancing drugs... just to get peoples blood to boil because that shit strikes a strange nerve for some reason.

23. Layne Staley

Layne Staley New Member

:werd: And you will get all of the 180lb+ females all over you telling you how wrong you are. :rofl:

24. Marix

Marix OT Supporter

Cliffs: people are fucking stupid.

Seriously, I'm working in a hospital this year - doctors, nurses, surgeons etc.. all people who are clever and should understand the human body.

But they are still mostly fat and their lunch consists of an apple, a weightwatchers yoghurt and a chocolate bar... ugh

25. NoQuarter

NoQuarter New Member

i doubt it was eca, probably some type of meth :rofl;. Whatever it was it wasnt a typical diet pill. And like someone said, 20 pills of real deal ephedra would most likley end her after a few days, 20 pills of asprin would definetly take care of you liver over time though. Take what retards like this say with a grain of salt, she probably left off the fact they are coke whores and the babys a tard because they cut it with drano. Who knows...but your not an ass for questioning there idiocy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.