I had to laugh :rofl:

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Carpet Liquor, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Background:
    A friend of mine is leaving his current job and starting a new one on Monday, a much higher paying job, etc. Well yesterday was his last day where he was working. So because of that, a few of his co-workers decided to celebrate by taking him out for some drinks.
    On his way up to where they were going, he stops in at Total and invites me to join them, so I say "Sure, but I have to finish a couple things I'm working on first".
    Fast forward about 25 minutes or so, I get a Text "Julie is here", for those that don't know, Julie is a girl I lived with for about 3 years, before we grew apart. Anyway, I say "Haha, Count me out, for now, anyway. =/".
    So I continue working for about half an hour or so. I decide time to leave work. I go down to Horton's (Coffee shop) and hit on a chick that's there, cute, young, but wouldn't really do anything with her. Other people show up, we make of of other people yet, typical night at Horton's.
    Well it gets to be 1 AM and people start leaving, I decide to go up to the Liquid Lounge where I was to go with my buddy and his friends. I figured if she was still there, it would only be an hour that I have to be in the same room as her, bars here have last call at 2 AM. I show up and thankfully the people I was there to meet were outside, so it made them easier to find. :) They were standing outside have a smoke and chatting. Two of the people had to leave so there was 3 of us to go back in. As we were just opening the door I turn around and say "Into the belly of the beast, HAHA" to which my buddy replies "And there she is right in the door way" I think 'Fack, I have to walk right by her', so I do, looking away from her. I see another old friend of mine, Andrea, quite the cutie too. So I stop and talk to her for a few minutes, then move on to where we were to sit. So the way the three of us were situated, Scott, my buddy was sitting, Sharon, his Co-worker was standing to my right, his left. So we're all looking at each and talking, yelling really, because the band was playing for most of it.
    So I'm standing there laughing, chatting, actually having a pretty good time, the band was excellant, which helped. I catch a few glances of my ex (Julie) and every time I look over, she's looking right at me, to the point of staring. I just pay no mind to it. Then Scott turns to me and says "Julie's staring at you, eh" I told him I noticed, and laughed, said "I really don't give a fuck, it's her loss", to which he smiled, nodded and said, "Good".
    The night goes on, I notice one of the guys she seems to be friendly with and burst out laughing, he's a guy I've known for years, probably going on about 14 years I've known this guy. We called him 'Billy Bumpers', because of the stainless steel bumpers he had made for his '77 (or so) Mustang II. This guy is easily in his mid 30s but has the mentality of a 16 year old, always has. (Julie is 25, I'm 28, just for reference). She complained that I was imature, or rather that I didn't want to grow up, when we were together, so that's why this is so funny.
    A little later on, I notice her move closer, almost at the end of the bar we are sitting at. where there is kind of an opening in the crowd where she is in plain view of me, and I her, she just stands there and stares at me, so I'm thinking 'WTF?' and shrug it off, laugh a little at it. She eventually goes back to her place by the door.
    A fight breaks out between two or three girls, the guy she was hanging with, Billy, gets involved, Julie then goes over to him to grab his beer from him, good call actually. But does it in a way that is NOT her style.
    Night progresses, I catch her staring at me more, as does Scott, I talk to a few other people I know, listen to the great band that was playing.
    2AM comes the bar is closing, so the three of us move outside for a smoke (they were smoking, I'm still an ex-smoker. :big grin:) and the girls that were involved in the fight were outside with cops, we're like, "Hell yeah, let's see what happens." So we hang outside for a bit. Eventually Julie comes waltzing out and immediatly looks at me, then tries to hide it and look away. She did this for the next 20 minutes or so we were all outside, look and then look away. I just laugh, literally, I'm laughing at the fact that she feels that she needs to keep tabs on me.
    Before anyone says that I was doing the same for her, yeah, maybe a little, but mostly I caught her looking when I was looking around the bar to see if there was anyone else there that I knew, or when she'd make it blatently obvious that she was trying to get in my line of sight.
    I'm still laughing about it now, almost 12 hours later. HAHAHA
    Scott said this to me, which is so true: "Well, that just proves, YOU won", yeah I did. Especially since she's the same miserable bitch she was when we were together. She was hardly ever happy then, and every time I saw her she was not smiling, haha, He who laughs last.....

Cliffs: Friend had last day of work, co-workers went to bar with him to celebrate, Friend invited me, found out ex was at bar, waited to go, went up there in the last hour, ex stared at me all night, I wasn't the only one to notice. Guy she was hanging with a complete loser, I've known him for years, he who laughs last...

Side bar: I also saw my other ex (saw a lot of her actually :oops: ) earlier this week, not sure how this relates, but it seems to. hehe

2. Big Ol' Balls

Big Ol' Balls New Member

doesn't sound like you're over her either

3. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Actually I am, yeah there's still part of me that wonders a few things, but I could never be with her again, she has more issues than people magazine.

4. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

OH SNAP!

5. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

omg how did you type that much :eek4:

6. deleterious

deleterious OT Supporter

7. swisher59

swisher59 New Member

no offense, but if you were over her, you wouldn't care if she was there or not, or whether or not she was staring at you or not--
    like they say, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy. you would just go about your business like she was a stranger. just my 2cents.

8. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

That's exactly what I did, went about my business, it's kinda hard to not notice someone staring at you all night. :squint:

The reason I didn't want to be there when she was there is she's the type to make a scene, and didn't want to take the chance. She's like that because she's "always the victim".

9. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

you wouldn't make this thread if you were over her.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

no shit. apathy isnt make an 800 word post about your ex looking at you.

11. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Holy fuck, you guys are pathetic, to think that somethings can not be seen as humerous or something to post as a quizical happening while having no desire for said person is funny in itself. Besides my post was not completly about her, if you read it you'd see there was a lot of other things that happened. :rolleyes:

12. opie

opie hi. OT Supporter

Where do I purchase the clif notes?

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

i read the whole thing.

cliffs:i work. then i went to donut shop to hit on girl. then i went to bar with friends. ex was there, she stared at me, i stared at her, no words were exhanged. went outside to smoke. more starage. inside. more starage. fight. more starage. outside. more starage. omg, it was so funny. more starage.

14. moose87

moose87 New Member

hahaha

15. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

I think its funny, people in here sometimes get to serious. Not every fucking thing has to be some sort of pscychological evaluation.