I had the nerdiest sexual experience of my life last night

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nouia, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Nouia

Nouia New Member

I just started dating this girl, we're both 21, and we were hanging out at her place last night. We started messing around, we were both naked from the waist up, and we realized by talking that we both really inexperienced virgins. I gues she figured I had had more experience, and I had thought she was more experienced also.

So we ended up having the most hilariously akward honor-student experience ever. I start fingering her (a first for me) and she whips out my junk and starts playing with it (a first for her, I'm thinking), and we just start laughing at how bad we are. But somehow, we were both really comfortable with it. She had to stop a few times and ask me what I wanted her to do, she was really self-concious and caught-up with the whole making-me-reach-orgasm thing.

We were smiling and laughing and talking, and after a while, she finally made me come from the handjob. Anyhow, it was just really funny, it was really un-sexy but at the same time, incredibly intimate.

I wish we would have gotten drunk first...I can't help but wonder if this is how some people's wedding nights are like when both partners are virgins.

When does it get more normal? :hsd:

2. razi

razi New Member

at least it was fun. :)

it's better that you weren't drunk, and it gets better with practice. explore!

read up on female sexual anatomy if you want to nerd out with purpose.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: That's so cute and awkward. I think its nice though that you're not all upset about it and just optimistic that you two can learn together. This is the perfect oppurtunity for you to tell her what feels good, what you like, etc. Because since she has no clue she should be pretty open to what you say is good more than embarassed

4. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

My ex-girlfriend and I made out to "21st Century Schizoid Man".

Just saying.

5. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

:werd: Typical Friday night at Lady Goodman's house ;)

But seriously, you've got to start somewhere, so it was nice that you two got to experience that first together. This is actually possibly the best thing that could happen for the both of you right now, because you will grow with each other and know exactly what the other likes. Give it some time and I'm sure you'll be posting in FreakyShiat in no time. :bigthumb:

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: yeah right

7. DC2

DC2 Member

remind me of my first time... I didn't know where is the hole.

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

LOL

Man I love it when I'm comfortable enough with myself and my partner to just laugh and have fun and let go of my inhibitions. It's soo much fun and who cares what anyone thinks about it....it's just for you and your partner.

Also, don't get all caught up on what normal sex is.....normal is a relative term. What one person thinks is normal, others might see as down right freaky! As long as both of you are comfortable and having fun it's all good....just go with the flow.

However, you should wrap it up so you don't get her prego.

9. 311-420

311-420 New Member

two letters(especially when dealing w/ a virgin): KY...you'll never get it in otherwise. good luck on losing your virginity. it sucked for me, and everyone else i know and who i have had sex with. its not what its cracked up to be..at all. but, it gets better every time and so will you.

10. armond

armond New Member

So wierd, when I lost my virginity, it wasn't the worst experience. Now it wasn't the best, but I would damn well say it was definitely satisfying. Pretty much only missionary, but inexperienced couples(both of us were virgins) and we had fun with it!

11. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

practice makes perfect :big grin:

12. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Hahah, reminds me of old times.

13. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

im a virgin too, and have been dating this chick for a little over a month. we've been out like 6 times so far, and shes come over and we've watched movies in my room from my bed. Our situation is similar as im inexperienced, and shes kinda shy. I'm not sure exactly how to approach going further than kissing right now, as she seems pretty damn shy but I figure it's about time?

14. guiltybystand3r

guiltybystand3r On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for e

Do what Mystery does and just wip it out next time you guys are in bed watching a movie and start rubbing one out, she'll get the idea, take over, then :boink:

15. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Thats one of the cutest things I've ever read. Sounds like yall had a good time! Congrats man! :h5:

Oh, and since Coottie said it better than I could, I'll just quote.

16. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

LOL either that or take off screaming.

17. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

reminds me of grade 7... those were the days :)

18. pereza

pereza OT Supporter

Sounds like you had a really good time.

Its great the you too were so comfortable with each other.

I sometimes prefer fun, goofy sex to just Fucking.

19. Whew

Whew New Member

that sounds like a cool experience if anything. Grats. Be smart and have fun. It gets more normal as you just play. The most important thing is that youre both just having a good time.

20. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

Yep as long as you are having fun. Take it further though, if you really like her.

21. Pringles

Pringles New Member

lol same here. I was like sliding my dick in between the legs thinking wait where the fuck do I put this thing. So I retardedly just pound it in between her legs assuming shit would just open up for me. After a few failed times she looks at me like :ugh: and slides it in with her hands and we didnt discuess it since :o.

22. MoP

MoP New Member

:rofl: :bigthumb:

23. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

gahahhaa

24. low20

low20 Member

thats totally not tru...my gf and i didnt use lube at all, she was a virgin and im 6.5" and not skinny either...it all depends on the girl and a bunch of other things too...sex does not hurt for all virgins...its a fact

25. Budha

Budha Guest

matt: to move on from kissing, you have to get her in the mood... Basically caress lightly on her body and all ove rher legs until you finally start rubbing near her cootch. She will like it, and keep rubbing over it for a min while still kissing, then start slowly unbuttoning her pants and see how she reacts to it, if she likes it shove your head slowly under her undies and tease her down there. She may just be afraid because she's never experienced it before, but as soon as she feels how good it is, she'll let up... dude touching a nicely shaved cootch for the first time is one amazing experience. Specially when its wet lol