I had the best time of my life last night.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bimmer318, Sep 15, 2007.

1. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

:eek3:

Well, you must remember me guy that made this thread in the main forum as being a 21 year old virgin last year. I was down on myself because I used to go to some clubs without any results, and dated only 2-3 girls in a whole year, and many times I didn't even get past their number.

Fast forward one year, this month has been great. It's like all the good things just come in fives or something. Firstly, this month I took of my horrendous leg cast which I had on for 6 weeks. I met a group of people in my school who I really connect with. I am doing pretty good in school with my last year in full swing..

But most importantly, I met a great girl and went out to the movies with her, didn't think much of it, she was sorta cute, I thought at first. But in the movies, she asked me to hold her hand, we joked about things from the start, it was sort of interesting. Then we walked around for a bit and decided to drive downtown. She let me use her car which was unusual.. we went to a really nice spot, sat down, I moved in for the kiss (note that it was my first kiss), it was all soo simple.. When we came back it was quite late but we just sat in the car and made out for a good 30 minutes.

The best moment was, though, when I drove home, and went to bed. As I was lying in bed I was smelling my hand that I held hers with. I know it's so :greddy: but this feeling was incredible and nothing I ever thought possible

Going out with her on Sunday :x:

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Ahhh...ain't lust grand? :)

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

4. addiKt

addiKt i can has nanner NAO plz?

how alive? too alive.

5. Pringles

Pringles New Member

haha nice man. Just for your future reference that is really all you have to do to other females. She isnt some goddess that you luckily found they all enjoy the similar patterns and if they say no then you get another one.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

True, but finding a chick that you have a lot of things in common with a lot more rare.

7. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Good, now don't ruin it by becoming too attached. Don't tell her how you feel about her. Trust me, I'm speaking from experience here.

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Play your cards right buddy.

9. Abomb

Abomb New Member

wait until you smell your hand and its covered in her pussy juices. or you lick your lips and you taste her pussy juices. much to learn young skywalker but nice improvement

10. Hedger

Hedger OT Supporter

First kiss at 21?

11. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

I know a guy who's 22 and just had his first kiss.. Some people move slow, although I've ragged on this guy a lot because he's taken a handful of cute girls out on dates and never made any move and they obviously get tired of waiting.

12. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

:mamoru:

13. Xtreme2k2

Xtreme2k2 GTI Crew ಠ_ಠ OT Supporter

cant read?

14. R6_rider

R6_rider Pure Awesomeness

i remember the hand thing, comin home and having ur hand smell like her perfume. that was cool

15. SeaMack99

SeaMack99 OT Supporter

What ever you do don't fall too hard. Congrats though and may the force be with you

16. bimmer318

It's funny though, I approached girls, a number of them at school.

One I took out, had a great time and next day didn't want to go on another one... well then I cut it off (she was 18, I was 21)

Next one I saw for a bit, she seemed cool, had serious ambition and personality, but she was also a serious smoker and alcoholic so I thought fuck it. (she was 24)..

Next girl I asked for a number, called her and she refused a date.. WTF.

Another girl, talked for a bit, she seems really interested, ask for a number and she gives me her email :ugh:

17. bimmer318

UGH....update

In the days between she called me a few times, we talked on a phone a bit

And today (sunday) we went to the islands..for the whole day, had lots of fun, want to an amusement park, went to a mini animal farm, had lunch, walked around, then sat down and relaxed. Looked like we had great chemistry, still from yesterday it seemed like nothing changed and we got to know each other better. She kept telling me that I am really sweet and said that I'm the best guy she's ever been with..

It seems like everything was going great right?? Well not rly.
    One thing that kinda bothered me was she didn't want to tell me something about herself. I dunno what it was but it was probably self esteem issues. I kinda brushed it off.. Then she was asking weird questions, like "Are you glad you came?" and "What would you do if I died tomorrow?" and "What would you get me if you had $1 mill dollars?" I tried to say something logical like "Invest or get real estate".. what does this stuff mean???

Also just 15 minutes ago she called me tonight, and after talking for a bit she asks "what I was to ask you, to be friends, what would you think" I said no its not OK with me because I like you. Then she says "Oh I want to take it slow sometimes, maybe we should see what else is there.. butI still really want to get together"

Some kinda shit like that. I really don't know what to make of it. She seems confused? I need to give her time, call her tomorrow? Its only been 3 days, so maybe we moved fast but she lives 34 miles way, so next time I can see her is next weekend.

PLEASE OT what should I do, Call her or just kinda back off for this week? I mentioned she should come to my place this time.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2007
  18. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Nah, mistakes are good too

19. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

:wtf: This girl sounds kind of crazy.

If she's going to beat around the bush about how she feels about you, I'd say she's not worth it. (This is coming from a girl)

20. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

Yep, Sounds like a wierdo. dump and move on.

21. IAMABALLER

IAMABALLER New Member

sounds to me like you're being too nice......most girls dont want a guy they can walk all over b/c he's "too nice". anyways, those questions she asked you would be warning signs if it were me.

if you want a girlfriend, you can't be a nice guy 100% of the time. you need to walk the fine line of nice guy/cocky/confident/asshole. you gotta keep them on their toes.

22. cd7

cd7 how troublesome

yeah girl sounds a bit loony,

23. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

sounds like she was insecure about herself and was self concious. the "if i died" part is a lil bit loony, and perhaps her conversational skills suck.

i want to take it slow, but i want to get together could mean she just wants to hookup and be no strings attached. alot of girls are like this. she wants those feel good feelings of making out with someone and being intimate, without getting into some serious shit.

then again she could just be a batshit crazy confused girl who doesn't know what she wants, and neither do you. you have to make the decision in that case. personally i'd still get some but keep her at a distance.

24. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

She sounds kinda crazy.

I would refrain from contacting her for a a while and see how she reacts. Try not seeming so desperate clingy. If she comes around then great, if not... she sounds like crazy so chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.

25. tombloster

tombloster New Member