SRS I had an odd night

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by schmitty101, Mar 20, 2010.

1. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

(I'm drunk)

So, tonight I went to a concert at a bar with some of my brothers older friends. Of course, being me, I had two strange things happen to me. Now, I don't deny that either of them are my fault. In fact, I think that they both are my fault. I am starting this thread to get input from you guys as to:

1. Whose fault it was?
    2. What I could of done differently?

So I guess I better get to the "things" that happened to me. Well, like I said earlier, I went to a concert with some of my older brothers friends...not MY friends. We went to a bar that was hosting a concert by a fairly large band. During the show I got really drunk (and still am)...well, here's what happened:

1. I decided that standing in the back sucked. As such, I decided that I wanted to be front row and center (even thought I didn't care for the band), so I went ahead and started to move my way in front of people so that I can get to the front row. As I approached the front, I eventually go the a point where people really wouldn't let me through anymore. So, I decided to just stand right where I was. This kind of backfired because one guy tapped me on the shoulder and screamed into my ear, "get the fuck out of my way or else I'm gonna jack you in the face!" Wow, I was so drunk that I just froze because I didn't want a fight. So my reply to him was a simple, "What!?", to which he replied, "MOVE!!". After his second comment, I just backed off and moved out of his way. Now, I understand that this was my fault since I drunkenly decided to just cut in front of a lot of people. But, I can't help feel like the guy made a total "bitch" out of me. I mean, he just totally got in my face and spoke to me in an extremely demeaning way and I just took it from him. As soon as the confrontation was over, I immediately got PISSED off and wanted to beat the shit out of someone because I was angry at myself for how I handled the situation.

Please voice your opinions on this. I would like to know who was at fault here and how I should pf handled the situation differently. (should I have just not cut and made my way up front?)

Ok, now on to number 2.

2. So, at the end of my night I started talking to a woman. I got her name and situation. Me and her were both pretty drunk while talking. Now, I got the bright idea to just go ahead and tell her that I'm a firefighter (which I'm not). This seemed to pick her interest a little. She guessed my age and said 24, to which I drunkenly replied "yes" (i'm actually 21). I ended up getting her number, her age, and she mentioned that she has a 12 year old kid at home. She is 31 years old and fairly attractive. I really don't have any interest in her beyond some sex. She has a kid and is 10 years older than me so NO THANK YOU. Should I call her up and tell her the truth about myself? Or, should I call her and arrange a place to meet her and just break the news to her at that point? I am pretty sure that she MAY have a hint that I was full of shit, but I don't know for certain. If she doesn't want anything more out of me than sex than I don't see why I should feel bad about what I told her (I will admit the truth though if you guys tell me to).

I really don't know how to handle this situation. Once again, please give me some input and tell me your opinoins on how I should proceed.

2. john law

john law Guest

Lol this is great.

3. kiri

kiri New Member

1. you ran into a douchebag
    2. never call that woman

4. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

this

sounds like one of those drunk nights out that he should just pretend never happened and move on

5. ApathyAsylum

ApathyAsylum OT Supporter

:werd:

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

1. Avoid the douchbags
    2. Call the chick. Older women need love too and too many dudes your age miss out on a really awesome thing, an older woman. Early to mid 30s, they're awesome!! I love women that age because they're much more a peace with their sexuality. They aren't nearly as hung up about sex as the 20 somethings and they usually don't mind casual sex with no strings attached.

I'd just call her up and ask her out for a beer some weekend.

--Wait, I just reread the first post....so you don't want to bang her? Why the fuck not? 10 years older than you is no big deal. I've dated a woman that was 10 years older than me...it was awesome. Look at Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore.

7. schmitty101

Re-read it again. I told this chick I was a firefighter when i'm really not. Fuck, I even told her some stories of some calls that I went on. It was basically a running joke between me and some of the people I went with. I was going around telling chicks I was a firefighter, and then this chick willingly gave me her number. Now if I call her i'll have some explaining to do. She was pretty hot, and I would definitely have sex with her. I just don't know how to approach because of the lies I told. (I was hammered!)

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I saw that but I didn't think much about it. IMO honesty is always the best policy but you should be prepared that she will be pissed and won't want to talk to you ever again. At least you walk away knowing that you did the right thing.

Others may say, if you want to fuck her then keep on lying till after you close the deal. I don't like that approach....too much bad karma and shit.

You never know, she might actually respect the honesty and still want to see you.

9. Socrates

Socrates New Member

1. If you fight every violent douchebag you meet in life, you'll be in prison before you're 23. Just try to make a game out of letting things like that go. Being a pussy and not wanting to ruin your evening by fighting are two very different things. There's a reason you rarely see people over the age of 50 getting in fist fights: Because they've figured shit out, are probably smarter than most of us young guys, and realize what their priorities are.

2. Haha! Try to get out of the habit of lying to people. Almost everybody does it. On the way home earlier my best friend asked "So what did you do today?" and I said "Just a bunch of homework." --- That is completely untrue. I avoided homework and played XBOX most of the day. I don't even know why I lied, and after I did it I thought to myself "What was the fucking point of that?"

Lying to women is a horrible habit to get in to. If you run into these girls again then you have to remember the lies or take a chance of getting busted out in front of other potential lays. Plus it is a result of some subconscious feelings of inadequecy.

If you're just wanting to sleep with this girl, then don't admit you was lying because you'll probably never fuck her then. Tell her you're the fire marshal, bang her, and then move on and practice not lying.

10. PooP

PooP New Member

This.

This thread shouldn't gone past this post. :rofl:

Talk about the TS over analyzing everything. Take a step back and calm down.

11. THoC

THoC New Member

1. im not sure what kind of a concert this was. but im "most" concerts you push your way to the front. i dont see anything wrong with you making your way up there.
    the guy was an asshole. he simply could have said "excuse me" and budged by you.

were you a bitch for "taking it"? i dont think so.
    i def would not have said "what?". i would have reacted a little more upset "dont be a dick. all you have to ask is for me to move and i would".

then again my response may have ended in a much less desirable out come than yours.

2. either dont call at all. if she does ignore it (pussy way out)

OR

call her. explain/apologize to her for your lies. see where it goes from there. whats the worst that can happen? she calls you a dick and hangs up. big deal.

i personally would only call her and explain things if she bothers to call you. if she makes no contact just let it go.

12. CrowCaw

CrowCaw New Member

If these are the two biggest issues in your life right now, you're pretty well off. :rofl:
    I come down to this forum to read the heavier stuff and this post made me feel like I was being trolled about halfway through.

13. 7960

7960 New Member

exactly how is the first guy the douchebag? TS is a douchebag for cutting in front of everyone....but how is the other guy a douchebag for telling him to move?

throw her number away. single moms have enough problems and don't need you bringing yours into their lives.

14. john law

john law Guest

Are you serious???
    I bolded things to make it easier for you to catch up and understand what is going on.

I'm not surprised you were the only one to ask that.

15. 7960

7960 New Member

he was drunk, pushing through a crowd, and ended up selfishly and rudely standing in someone's way.........the guy treated him just like he just treated everyone else, and he's surprised?

I'm not surprised you think everyone else should be polite to an asshole.

16. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

1. you were a douche for cutting in front of people the guy should've jacked you up

2. call that chic...hit it and quit it she's obviously a slampig to leave her kid at home to get drunk at a concert on a weeknight

17. john law

john law Guest

Typical New Englander thinking tough guy douche behavior is normal and acceptable.

It is how you say things. That is why we call them Massholes.

18. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

Yeah, even I wouldn't have bothered to type all this out. Dude was an asshole, ran into a bigger asshole, and talked up a woman who really just wanted some attention and she got it. End of night, end of story.

19. 7960

7960 New Member

your man-crush is showing.

and I've never lived in mass.

20. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

So running into a jackass while being a drunk jackass and telling a girl you're a fire fighter ruins your night, eh? :rofl:

21. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I'm not sure what concerts you guys have been to but its required around here to push through people. You don't ask, you just go through the crowd. There are tons of drunk people. I've had plenty of people pushing through me and all others in the crowd. I think the guy wasn't wrong in telling you get out of the way but yelling at you really wasn't required.

22. A Juggalo

A Juggalo Active Member

:werd: yelling is douchey.

23. schmitty101

Update:

Well I called the woman and she didn't answer. She texted me back later and I explained through text how I feel terrible for lying. I didn't hear from her for 2 days. Then on Saturday at 1am she texted me back that "you're a little young but I can have some fun with you". I got excited and texted her back "jackpot!". I called her up a few days later and we talked a little bit and now we're scheduled to meet at a bar for a drink this saturday night. I hope I get laid. I'm assuming that that one text message she sent me pretty much means that she wants sex. I hope she's pulling for a FWB situation. If not, then I will bail because there is not way i'm gonna get into a relationship with a 31 year old who has a 12 year old kid.

On a side note, I'm kind of worried because I don't quite remember how she looks. I was really drunk and I remember she had a great ass but I can't remember anything else. My brother was there with me that night and said that she was kinda hot but then again he was drunk as shit too. I just hope I don't show up and she is unattractive to me.

And yes, that guy was definitely a fagot that I ran into. I came across a GREAT article that fucking CHANGED MY LIFE! It talks about douchebags just like him and what exactly is wrong with that type of person. It really helped me UNDERSTAND. This article is they type of shit that I look for when I ask for life advice on these forums. It is a great read and I would encourage you to read it if you find yourself being alienated by social circles. The website is full of some good info. Here is a link to the article:

http://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com/stigma.html

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  24. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Guy was a dick, but people get fucking nuts at concerts, so I'm not surprised at all. I've seen people punh down crowdsurfers just because thy were "tired of them"

2. Yeah, you can't handle that girl or the lies. Don't bother calling.

25. schmitty101

Too late, read my last post. Why do you think I can't "handle" her? From this point on i'm going to be completely honest and straight with her. I just hope she goes for a FWB relationship.

Btw, you haven't responded to one of my threads in a while. I thought you were completely sick of me at this point.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010