i had a short relationship with this girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by invrnrv, Mar 10, 2005.

1. invrnrv

invrnrv New Member

she's such a loser... kinda nerdy, geeky, not much of a fashion sense, more of a tomboy, kinda childish girl. she didn't always get my sense of humor either.

man i fell hard for her.

but something about falling for an insecure eccentric girl (when you know you have much more experience etc) apparently has the tendency to make myself insecure.

it went bad when i started doubting whether she had any emotions for me. i started doubting everything. but i knew that initially she liked me very much. i guess because she was insecure i thought i could show some of my own. i guess that subconsciously turned her off. and she's not the type to be able to say "hey i just dont have those feelings for you anymore" so it dragged on for a bit and really started messing my head and pissing me off.

so i ended it, then she got really upset.

since she got upset i thought maybe i did the wrong thing, tried to bring her back.

didn't work, this dragged on for a bit.

now she doesn't initiate conversations with me anymore. probably doesn't enjoy talking to me. one of my friends who is a girl says that it's because she's not sure about guys in general, doens't trust them. (Well i didn't do much to help, the way i ended our relationship with her etc).

wtf man, i hate that bitch, why is she so difficult??!!
    at the same time i love the person that she is.

eeeh! i'm just gonna let it go, let it passssssss::::: and even when i do get the butterfly-in-stomach kind of feeling i just let it passsssss::::: slowly...

i guess, i should look out for girls in the same page as i am. does anybody have a similar experience?

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

find a new girlfriend, you'll forget about her.

3. BTA

BTA New Member

yeah you go on hating that bitch

how dare she be upset at you for breaking up with her.

she should totally just beg you to take her back, seeing as how she is such a nerd and beneath you.

you'll get over it when you grow the fuck up

4. invrnrv

invrnrv New Member

ohoh, ic......... you're pissed off because you can't even get girls to begin with, let alone begin to talk about the girl's personality type.

its aight mang, everyone dies alone.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2005
  5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:rofl: