SRS I had a set back....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Guz200sx, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Just as I was getting over my ex....something weird happens...I find a wallet of her's in my car. I had just gotten home and forget something in my car and walked back and went through the passenger side and saw the wallet their in between the seat and the door and I was like what the hell is this and so I pick it up and look through it and its got pictures of her daughter when she was only a couple of months old and its also got her library card with her name on it and thats how I knew it was hers + of course cause of the pics. But then all of the feelings that I was beginning to get over, came back in a hurry...almost like a flurry.

Now I say its weird that this happened now because I had already cleaned the car (about a couple of weeks ago), vaccumed the car and everything. Even looked under the seats and found nothing!! I figure it had to have been lodged in somewhere, i don't know where cause I looked everywhere with the vaccum pretty good and then somehow it got loose during the ride back.

Anyway, i started debated what I should do....I started to get superstitious that maybe this was a sign and that maybe she would talk to me.
    I eventually decided to text her and tell her I found something of hers in my car. I didn't tell her what at first though. She amazingly answers back but she answers back just as I expected with a "what did u find"

So i tell her its a wallet of hers with tinkerbell on it. She doesn't answer back after that so I asked her if she rememebered it and she said she does and that if their is no money in it then to just throw it away. I should of expected that answer but it was pretty cold so anyway I tried to make a joke by saying their were a hundred dollars in it which are now in my pocket and then i told their were some pics of her daughter and her library card. She answered back with a simple HA HA. I then sent her a text asking her how she has been doing but she never answered back.

So anyway, I'm like starting the whole process again now of gettin over it. Its easier this time now because she was a lot colder to me this last time, i guess......

Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  2. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

should be easier since she was being a ho to you!