SRS I had a dream. Anybody knows something about interpreting dreams?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by forgotmyname, Jun 16, 2008.

1. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Yesterday I had a very weird but sort of freaky and powerful dream.

I dreamed with a coworker that I liked and havent seen for months. (I quit that workplace).

During that time of working I had her on my myspace list.
    Just a few months she deleted her profile, thus any way of contacting her.

The reason why I didn't ask her phone was because dating over the jobplace was strictly a no-go. There were too many problems poised with it.

So the dream....

I dreamed that I was in some sort of room, with two other dudes.

There was a dude in front of me, and another one next to her, at her right side. I was on her left side.

So I was getting closer to her to a point that we were cheek to cheek. Then she started rubbing her cheek against mine, and I still remember what I said on that dream "Your skin is so soft". Then we kinda turned around still having our heads very close.

We were looking at each other and I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't. There was some sort of force impeding me to do this. Then I saw her eyes, and she was kinda taunting me, like testing me. I couldn't kiss her so I extended my tongue and so did she. :ugh:

Then I turned around and the dude in front of me was freaked out. Then he asked if she would date me or something like that. From what I remember, she said like "i would if i were alone" and when she said that I caught a glimpse of this other dude being static and kinda zombish.

The dream ended there.

I woke up and was like "big wtf". I was pissed that it was just a dream. :wtc:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Sounds pretty self-explanatory really :dunno: Just reflecting on how you couldn't get her due to workforce rules. In your dream something is preventing you from getting together; guilt and fear.

3. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

Damn it just sucks so much. After months I was already beyond her but now, I kinda want to seek her but my only way of contacting her is no more.

Also does seeking a girl kinda makes you desperate at all? Not to the extreme levels but asking about her by another friend.

My only fear and guilt is long gone now.