MMA i gotta stop rolling with chicks...

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Sarge21, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Sarge21

Sarge21 Frau am Steuer Ungeheuer!

...today I pulled a gogo on one of the chicks in class. She was like "ow my hair!" :rolleyes: So I cleared her hair out of the way, asked if she was ok, and she said "yeah, keep going". So i locked in the submission, she tapped, I let go...Then she started CRYING because she couldnt breathe for like .5 seconds :hsugh:....

Unfortunately, there are more chicks than guys showing up to class lately so I cant really avoid it.

I just use that time mainly to be very technical about my position before I go for the sub.

2. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

my last camp in sante fe springs had plenty of girls. id always make sure to be as technical and positional as possible. i always hold back the strength, unless they try to do something cheap and try to hurt me (i.e. digging points of elbows into legs/ribs)

3. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

come to think of it though... none of the chicks at that camp ever cried.

something is wrong with your girls. :wiggle:

4. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

I would worry about being in there with tough people, not people of a certain gender. there are plenty of girls at my gym that would mop thge floor with me.

5. Sarge21

Sarge21 Frau am Steuer Ungeheuer!

I should edit my title to say "I gotta stop rolling with sissy bitches" :dunno:

6. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

:werd: there are plenty of boys at my new school that are much easier to tap than the chicks at my last academy.

7. miek

miek New Member

Ya, there's a girl who's <18 at my gym, but a brown belt in judo and is tough as fucking nails.

8. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

I never get to roll with anyone smaller than me period. at 6'2 175 Im one of the smallest guys at my gym. I never get to out muscle anyone, but i think this is a good thing because my technique improves a lot faster than the 225lb guys.

9. Antigeek

Antigeek Who Dat!

We don't have any chicks at my school. :hs:

10. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

the 2 woman at the school i go to quit cause we were all to rough,,,,,,,lol fucking knitting class is in a different building they'll be missed

11. $lacker

$lacker FD/Dental/Canadian/Cage Crews OT Supporter

My gf is like 100lbs... she wants to go to BJJ with me, but I told her she'd get broken by one of the guys. There are no girls at my gym, and no one within 50lbs of her

12. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

i just wouldn't want to roll with a chick....because i'd be afraid i'd do something stupid or get too aggressive and hurt them....i'm too much of a nice guy.....:hs:

13. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I got 2 girls from the club I work at that want me to train them, and My g/f rolls with me in the living room. She wants to train too.

I know one of the girls from work is a bad bitch the other is questionable.

14. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

the girls at my judo club are decent about being lil bitches, one girl complained when i bumped/punched her in the lip while going from a cross collar choke. other than that, they're fine.

i worked out at some shitty danzen ryu club and one of the girls who had been there for a year was rolling with me, she was terrible. i had her in kesa gatame (judo hold/scarf hold), and pushed her trapped arm out under my leg (the classic straight arm lock from here) and looked at her and realized she didn't even know she was in an arm lock. i started slooooooowly putting on more force until she felt some pressure at all. she finally felt some pressure on her arm and TWEAKED the fuck out. she started yelling and screaming about how i was so dangerous and didn't know what i was doing and irresponsible and how i almost nearly broke her arm and blah blah blah blah.

i just sat there, looking around wondering if i was on candid camera or punk'd or some shit. i never thought i'd ever see someone react that way.

oh ya, and she never tapped. fuckin retard.

15. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

:rofl:....:squint: