I got to get this girl back

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poopies4u, Jun 11, 2006.

1. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

I was seeing this girl last year for a lil over a month but then we kinda went our seperate ways and stopped talking, she found someone else and I was away at school. Well now it's summer time again and I'm working with her again and I can't stop thinking about her again. I dont' think she's dating anyone, atleast her away messages tell me she's not.
    Question is, How the hell do I get this girl back?
    We're talking a little bit, first day we saw each other, it was a bit akward and we didn't speak one word to each other. Couple of days later she IMed me and said she was sorry that we stopped talking and said she missed hanging out with me and crap

Do I play it cool and act like I don't give a shit and hopefully she'll come back to me or do I pour it on to her one day telling her how much I like her?

2. snowboard_queen

snowboard_queen New Member

The weird thing about girls is that we don't like being told that you like us. I know that sounds dumb and weird. Why does there have to be any games being played...Hmm I don't know. But that's the way it is. Just play cool man. Things will work out for the best.

3. Nikkorizz

Nikkorizz New Member

Do something together with your friends. You'll eventually pick up from her whether she's dating or not. I wouldn't recommend asking her out on a date since she ignored you when you guys met again. She'll probably just feel awkward and ignore you all over again. Based on what you said, she seems like she's shy and doesn't like to be up front about things.

Just act like friends, and if she's really into you, she'll probably ask you out on a date.
    I never thought about that, but I agree.

4. foad

foad New Member

Take it cool and easy.. do some stuff as a group or whatever.. then ease into it.

5. poopies4u

poopies4u Active Member

she's not really that shy, she's the one who came on to me last summer
    That's pretty much what happened last year but do I turn the tables this summer and ask her out?

6. Nikkorizz

Nikkorizz New Member

Maybe she's afraid to be in a relationship? :dunno: If it worked the first time around, it'll probably work the second time.

You guys broke up last time because due to lack of communication or something?

Maybe you should just do the same thing this time, but keep in touch while you're away.

7. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

yea just go with it, play it off as friends until you get a strong vibe. then take it from there.

try not to get friendzoned either :)

8. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

You're old enough to not go on group dates. Just ask her out to go do something casual. grab lunch at a hamburger joint or something. stop thinking about it so much, it will rot your brain.

Just make sure you don't make a move on her anytime soon. that will freak her out (given that it was wierd to see each other again). Chances are both of you have changed in the 9 or so months you've been apart.