I got the worst damn cramp today

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by ACURA TL-S, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

It probably wasn't the best idea to run for the first time in a month (as opposed to incline walking) on leg day, but I did anyways. Of course it was also the day that I barely drank anything until I was actually at the gym, right before my run. Well I get about a mile into my run and start getting a light cramp but continue, it then gets worse so I am thinking "next side street I will go down that way the main street wont see what a pussy I am being". Then it gets so bad that I couldn't even make it the last 100 yards. It was even difficult to walk there. I get around the corner and hunch over in pain. It took me about five minutes to be able to walk and I had to walk about a half a mile to get back home. I can still feel it and it has been like 20-30 minutes. I guess I will be chugging water tonight and making sure to keep hydrated in the future. DAMN YOUS CEE.

BTW, my punishment for being stupid is no night time snack to offset the lack of calorie burning from not finishing my run.

2. Accordinly Done

Accordinly Done OT Supporter

I wake up in the middle of the night with cramps. It sucks

3. ACURA TL-S

ACURA TL-S OT Supporter

I get them in my legs sometimes. I tighten my calf so hard in my sleep that it cramps...and I die a little inside.

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

calf cramps are one of the worst feeling in the world. i got them once in both calves during cross country practice, goddamn, i just dropped and fell down clenching my calves.

5. Accordinly Done

Accordinly Done OT Supporter

exactly what I get.

6. SteveO

SteveO Guest

nigga please. I was sitting down having dinner with a couple friends and got a hamstring cramp. You wanna talk about making a scene, first my right one started cramping, after that my left one started. I jumped outta my seat, basically pushing over the table and started doing toe touches in the middle of chili's

7. grampositivecocci

grampositivecocci New Member

there is nothing worse than a hamstring cramp, unless its possible to get testicle cramps

8. Mike4831

Mike4831 “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’l

I feel your pain man. I get them every now and then and I absolutley hate them.

9. 350GT

350GT New Member

I had my glutes cramp up before...VERY painful.

10. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

creatine cramps always suck. luckily i havent gotten any this time around. ill never forget the first time i got one... during sex.... big fat thigh cramp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.