SRS I got the ultimate :hs: last night

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by pimpofthenation, Oct 5, 2006.

1. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

About two years ago I got involved with somebody, but it was just bad timing. Both of us were fresh out of serious relationships, both of us had other stuff in the way, and there were family issues.

It's impossible to describe for anybody who hasn't been there, but our chemistry is insane. We've tried a few times to hang out as friends, and it always ends up leading, well :naughty:

For the past year, I've been doing my best to remove her from my life, because the thought of what we could have had was ruining any other relationships. I'd be with somebody else, and still thinking of her. I told her to stop calling, leave me alone, I was better off without her in my life, etc (hard to say, and not true, but trying to move on)

Well, last night she calls, I ignore. She calls and calls and calls and finally I talked to her. I asked her why she was doing this, and she is just saying she wants to wish me a happy birthday, and being polite and things like that. After a few more "Why are you doing this?" I finally crack her defense and she admits she really misses me. We talk some more, she wants to go out for drinks, I say no, she finally admits she wants to know what would happen if we really tried this time, with no outside drama. Inside, I'm thrilled but scared, because it might just make things worse.

And then she hits me with a bomb. Apparently MTV found her on MySpace and invited her to come interview for The Real World. And she made the first cut. She has to go for more interviews here, make a tape or something like that, and then fly out to LA for the final interviews.

As everybody knows, no good can ever come to a relationship under the strain of the Real World. Beautiful girl, no responsibilities, put in a house with tons of alcohol, fun living, more beautiful people, etc. Only disaster can come of this.

So, I told her congratulations, but secretly I'm hoping she doesn't get cast...

:hsd:

2. freelove

freelove New Member

my :hs: > yours

I've been in love with a girl for 7 or 8 years now, only she got married in April. I told her about this recently and she told me if I had told her about this before her marriage she wouldn't be married now.

3. ilu

ilu New Member

if you don't mind me asking, what the hell is :hs:? colon hs colon?

4. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

Happy Sad

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Why are you layering your love for her with all these conditions, why are putting obstacles on the road of your own happyness. Bulldoze everything in your path and be happy together :love:

This because i only see hesitation in your actions , you take t.v for real? For your life? Don't you see that you carve the path of your own life, and that it takes two to decide to be with eachother? It might have not been the right time that you two have met eachother, so go for the kill and MAKE time for you two to be together, she wants you man, she wants you with all her heart, so take her , take her now! Would those Football players in your display pic hesitate to win the superbowl?,hell no they would run without doubt towards their destination. Id suggest you do the same.