SRS i got the girl i wanted for a year.. only to have it taken away 2 days later.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by moses, Dec 30, 2007.

1. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

i've been back and forth with this girl for over a year now, occasionally we'd fight and she'd always come back with an I miss you, but we were never in a relationship. It started with her chasing me and when i finally was like Yeah i'm into you that's when things started to get off/on.

We get a long great, finish each other sentences (lame i know), are attracted to each other, and she spends a lot of time with me. Well as of late things have been going really well, and finally she's like "im all yours" and we're in a relationship. two days later it's I can't do this, i don't want to be your Ex EVER, and i just can't have another ex in my life. I really love being with you and i think you're a great person but i think it's because we're such great friends... i'm like "i can't be your friend, i'm sorry. I care for you too much" and left it at that.

I haven't heard from her since and this was friday.. basically i'm really fucked up right now, all i want to do is sleep, and when i sleep i dream of her. I'm doing my best to be a man about all of this, but fuck.. it fucking hurts a LOT. She's still not divorced from her ex after almost a year and a half of not seeing him and he lives in another state.

I'm fairly certain you're all going to tell me to walk away, she's damaged goods and fucked up. but it's just not that easy, i can't see how someone could feel this way, then all the sudden be like i can't do it.

2. impulse_Z

impulse_Z The Champagne of OTers ™

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Fuck yo blackberry nigga: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 6.12) Sprint:pPC6800)

wat

3. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

cliffs: love is a motherfucker.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Is this the same girl that a year ago I was telling you to move on from? The divorcee who kept giving you the run around about how she felt about you? If so, you still need to move on.

5. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

yeah, things started to go really good so i went with it

6. iwishyouwerebeer

:uh:

Well I'm sorry...but I hope this will make you realize you need to go elsewhere.

7. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

she's asking me if i want to go to austin with her for NYE.....

8. Striker22

Striker22 New Member

Friendzoned it seems :wtc:

9. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

just didn't tink the friendzone was possible after physical relations have been established on numerous occasion.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

It's possible. I've had sex with guys who I really liked that I also considered my great friend and eventually realized we were better friends.

Her inviting you for NYE is probably her way of keeping you close to her as a friend still.

11. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

i did, i'm glad i didn't get the speech i was expecting OT to give. I know this girl cares about me immensely and maybe now just isn't the time for it.

I don't want to abandon her, because she means a lot to me.. but i just don't know where to draw the line without being an ass. she will call me out and tell me i'm behaving differently.

12. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

i know you're telling me to get away from this girl and I hear it.. but i know she's just got so much potential that i can't imagine my life without her in it. this is what i'm torn on. i mean fuck, it's been a year

13. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

so you got her for 2 days? give her space.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

Yes, a year wasted pining over a girl who is obviously leading you on for nothing but friendship. How do you not get this and do what's right for yourself?

15. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Obviously she doesn't see the two of you going anywhere. That is why she said she doesn't want another EX in her life. She foresees you breaking up in the future, or else she wouldn't have even referred to having another ex. You've been friendzoned. Either be her friend, or remove her from your life. Either way, you need to move on past this. She's been leading you around and around for a year now.

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You don't hear it... We've all been telling you this for the past year but you still keep going back to her :uh: Why are you even surprised at this point that things are going like this? I don't know how you could expect that a real relationship could ever come of this when the whole thing has been a failure from the start.

Why do you even bother to keep making threads about this? We tell you the same thing every time but you don't listen and then come back and complain when things didn't go the way you wanted them to. What is it going to take for you to get it through your head that this is not going to work out?