i got some kind of rash

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, Apr 28, 2005.

1. drew

drew New Member

ok i went golfing last week and i think its cuz it was really hot out and i was sweating and i walked 18 holes but i got this irritation in the "pits" of my legs. i was rubbing triple antibiotic ointment all over it and it started goin away after a couple days and it was sorta flaking. but yesterday i was walking from school and i was sweating a lot again and it hurts more than it did before now. ive been having sex with my girl for several weeks now but this irritation just started like last friday. its like small little red and white bumps and its pretty much where my balls touch my legs. i was goin to get tested anyways but does this sound bad? my dick is kind of itchy too on the head. im kind of scared

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

doesn't sound like anything real serious to me, get tested just to be safe. sounds like just a buncha heavy humid irritation to your sack and balls. put some gold bond powder on your balls to keep the moisture down.

3. drew

drew New Member

any other thoughts??

4. Mogizide

Mogizide You want antidote, I got the poison.

Sounds like crotch rot to me...

Its not too bad, I usually get it when i go hiking. Keep it covered with the Gold Bond/Baby Powder. I recommend that you not have sex untill it clears or you could risk giving your girl a yeast infection..

5. drew

drew New Member

ok...is there anything i can do about the pain tho? cuz it hurts to walk. and should i put any kind of athletes foot stuff on it??

6. remike

remike the second coming

You can put some medicated powder or antifungal cream. The antifungal cream will cure it, but the powder makes it feel good.

Edit: I feel for ya man. I got jock itch for the first time last summer even though I'm a pretty active 21 yo. (golfing, too). It sucks. Good luck.

7. Reign

Reign Banned

Yeah, that stuff isn't bad. Just hurts, I get it from running if I wear just plain boxers instead of boxer briefs or my pants are too low. It's from your legs rubbing together. Hurts like a bitch for like a day or so. Just let your legs heal, try to keep your underwear between the sore spots.

8. sexhaver420

sexhaver420 Buying stuff I don't need, with money I don't have OT Supporter

HOLY FUCKING LURKER

9. RenesisRotary

RenesisRotary New Member

You my friend, have heat-rash....best bet, keep those areas dry with products like baby powder or goldbond.

10. naughtie

naughtie New Member

You should waddle for the next week. That would stop the rubbing/friction and the thought of it would make me laugh. ;)

11. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

no

dont i have health class and we r covering about the male reporductive system and when u get a rash u got std

12. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Irritation + bacteria = what you've got. Just take it easy and fallow the advice in this thread. Clean often with an anti bacterial soap, and just keep yourself clean and dry. Might be a good idea to wear briefs for a while, to keep the chafing to a minimum. Good luck!

13. Half-Pint

Half-Pint will you give in to me?

You should be fine, I get something like that on the insides of my legs if I'm wearing baggy pants for a while. I once spent 2 days in the same pair of huge trousers.. we were camping, and sooo busy, it was too cold to change at all. Now that hurt, I didn't put any cream on it and it cleared up within a week or so.. it wasn't so bad once I'd got trousers that fitted on

14. offtopic

offtopic Guest

You should try Balla Powder, it's a better product that Baby Powder or Gold Bond....funny website too. http://www.ballapowder.com