I got screwed over by my exgf v.rant

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moomoo3210, May 11, 2005.

1. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

Basically about 1 week ago my girlfriend broke up with me because I was really unhappy with how things were going with the relationship. Three weeks prior to that, she would be busy and I would have to leave her alone to do her work so that meant we wouldnt talk much.

A few days ago she wrote on her blog about someone called X and said she said something to that person that she regretted. Basically I read into what she wrote about X, and I concluded that she fell out of love with me, and started to like this X person and admitted it to him. I had a clue who X was, so I went to pursue it. By this time my exgf was very angry at me for asking her friend (who happened to be my friend also) about the X situation. I basically guessed X was my best friend and that she started to like him during those 3 weeks I didnt talk to her cos they have one unit together and needed to discuss about things.

My exgf pretended to be really upset and annoyed that I asked my friend about the whole X thing and even made it beleivable that he had nothing to do with X. I asked her if X was him and she said no. So after she got pissed off at me I was upset and felt like an idiot for having such a crazy theory.

Later that night, I talked to my friend on the phone and I told him my crazy theory.. and he basically admitted to me I got it spot on. So my exgf started to like my best frend, broke up with me, was very emotionaless about it and almost screwed up my friendship with my best friend of 7 years. But my best friend told her that they can never be anything. Before he told me I was right, he made me promise not to show her that I know the truth! GRRR

Cliffs:

exgf liked my best friend while she was going out with me, told him she liked him, broke up with me and tried to keep it a secret that she liked my best friend but I found out.

edit: oh and when she broke up with me she promised me there was no other guy

2. Dalius

Dalius Guest

your ex-gf is pretty immature, you are better off without her

3. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

thnx, i realise that too

4. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

i understand man, i trusted a friend like that. well i trusted hiim too much, but tell him bros befor hoes. its the most you can do. when my friend did it to me, i stoped being friends with him, and a month later, him and my ex broke up. 1 month, and now hes trying to be my friend again, but i cant do that. You just need to hope that your friend wasent like mine, cause your ex could be like mine and screw thigns over with him and you as a friend with him.

5. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

nah I am cool with my friend. He told me cos he was thinking about my feelings and thought I had the right to know. besides he isnt even interested in her.

had he not told me, and i found out from someone else.. then i would hate both of them

6. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

I wish I was still in high school so my life could be so dramatic.

7. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

I'm not in high school. Were both in university - im 20 and shes 19

8. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

well thats good, friends like that are good ones. mine just decided hoes befor bros, and now that she is broken up with him (wich she did over a email :rofl:) hes telling me he wants to be my friend and all. but i wont accept

9. NCMountainMan

NCMountainMan New Member

im with an ex-friends ex-girlfriend. but he was a cheating piece of shit and a worthless friend, so i made almost everyone disown his sorry ass......true story

10. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

yeh Mordaine.. thats just not what friends do.

11. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

your friend, he's a keeper

12. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

edit: nevermind. Lose that friend though if he does anything with her and didn't tell you she was leaving you for him.

13. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

nah they didnt do anything.. my friend is really good to me.. so im thankful for him hehe

14. Nismotic

Nismotic Swat came into my house...disrespected my family..

Thats a true friend you've got there. Fuck her; you'll find another one soon enough.

15. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

so why the highschool drama then?? :dunno:

she sounds like she just wants something new. being 19, how can you blame her. besides.. of course, that she wants your friend. i guess that would bother me too.

16. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

17. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

very true, and the sad thing is he is already telling people to tell me to forgive him, that he made a mistake and that he was really stupid. o well, his loss and his problem now. speaking of wich, i found a new girl today. : )

18. chairmanmao

chairmanmao OT Supporter

well there ya go :bigthumb:

19. Beesgirl

Beesgirl Happy

I wouldnt be surprised if your friend ended up with her. Especially that you have someone new now.

20. moomoo3210

moomoo3210 Active Member

I think Mordaine's situation and my situation got mixed in together?

21. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

no, she went with the guy 1 week after our 1 and a half year relationship. and he went along with it, and within a month, she broke up with him, and hes telling people that hes regretting doing anything like that, i guess he leanred that losing a friend over her was not worth it. And after they went out for a month, it took her 3 days to find a new guy. dont know what her problem is, but shes turning into quite the slut. and its taken me about 2 months to find a new girl. so i got screwd by a friend i trusted, and that bitch

And moomoo, i was just trying to help, telling you what happend to me. just thought id point out that you have a good friend.:hsd:

22. rb26dett

rb26dett New Member

This girl was interested in me, then I was interested in her, now she's interested in a really good friend.

Bad timing.