COMIC I got screwed out of Runaways Volume 2 #1-18 on eGay! :madfawk:

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by notorious_pip, Oct 17, 2006.

1. notorious_pip

notorious_pip Big Pip-in'

:madfawk::madfawk::madfawk:

I won the following auctions on August 17th

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...19001878 0353

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...19001878 2179

My payment via PayPal was sent the same day for both auctions. I don't receive my items for a month so I file a PayPal item not received dispute. The guy promptly sends Ultra #1-8 but not Runaways. PayPal rules the dispute in his favor because both items are on one invoice and I filed for an item not received dispute not an item not as described dispute. He's been doing the same thing to a shitload of people as you can see by his feedback.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=cimarules

Is there anything I can do? I'd like to contact all the people he fucked over and press charges for mail fraud with his local authorities or something along those lines, kind of like what OT did to Atlantis a year or so back when he fucked over a bunch of people on OT and other forums. Anybody know how to go about resolving this? :x:

2. Sirc

Sirc Dr. Hourse Crew #1

Where does he live? If I were you, I'd horseram his mom and sister.

3. notorious_pip

notorious_pip Big Pip-in'

Here's his address.

Michael Besser
    593 W Galeton Dr
    Round Lake, IL 60073

Anybody in the area able to help me out?

4. void

void oh yeah?

i just got back from his house...sorry, you're not getting your money back

i killed him :eek5:

5. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

I hate eBay. It always takes an incident like this to make someone realize that's it's just a bunch of gay ass fuck faces on there trying to rob us. I guess after thinking about it, it's just natural for every one of them to cheat us like that.

6. void

void oh yeah?

holy SHIT! why did you buy from him!? this month alone he's got 90 positives, 30 neutrals, and 130(!!!!) negatives. :eek4: :eek4:

that's just asking for it. you deserved to lose your money on that one. :hs:

but i've had perfect sellers, with 1000s of positive ratings, and 90+ percentages screw me out of things too...but it's happened maybe three times in the seven years i've been with eBay.

7. Bobbot

Bobbot Safer than a Doombot!

I had an incident where me and a friend decided to half/half on a box of Marvel Origins for the vs. system. Girl had a fine feedback for the first 3 pages, so I thought we were safe. 1 month later, we received no package. I knew that this series was no longer made and that unopened boxes were rare. I decided to contact her. No response. Every week for another month, another attempt, and no response. I rechecked her feedback: I went 1 more page in, and BOOM, 10 negative feedbacks. The next week, I sent a threatening e-mail saying I would contacted eBay if she wouldn't give me a tracking number or something. She responded in 2 hours saying she tracked it with UPS and they said it was en-route...but she wouldn't give me the tracking number. Next day, I told her I'm contacting ebay. She sent me my refund. 1 month later, she leaves me a negative feedback saying I stole her item and her money. I hate jawa cunts.