GUN I got ready to put my new ar together for 4th of july shoot and I don't have...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thomor25, Jul 4, 2007.

1. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

a fucking barrel nut. The handguard has the barrel nut integrated so I have all these parts now I can't put on. so now I gotta wait till friday or sat when its delivered cause the only fucker in my town who has one wouldn't let me come and get it so he lost all my business. And he was the guy who I was going to get my silencer from so he lost alot of business from me, he didn't know how much business he lost by fucking up like he did.

Oly 9mm upper
    troy 10in hand guard
    gg&g vert grip
    g27 pistol grip
    ace skeleton entry stock with 1in pad for stock and a2 stock extension
    burris red dot
    hk diopter style buis
    tlr2 on the hand guard with a led flashlight and lazer sight.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2007
  2. 01_Cruiser

01_Cruiser An American Classic OT Supporter

Chill the fuck out. It was a day before the 4th, you're lucky he was even answering his phone.

3. Dumbstixlars

Dumbstixlars Ron Paul/AR-15/Glock/old car/Scooby/R/C croo OT Supporter

Post pics of what you have in the meantime.

4. thomor25

thomor25 I make money online....

reason why i'm so pissed is because he said to call after 6pm cause he said he had some errands to run so I said I'd pay him more for it so I called him after 6 and then at 7 and he didn't answer or call me back. I was gonna give the guy alot of business but forget that now, to me your word means everything and if you tell me something I'm gonna hold you to that.

I'm at the place now for the 4th and he has a shitload of guns but i didn't bring mine.

He has a couple sks's, m1 grands, couple 303 enfields, 3 different aks with drum mags, uzis, every weatherby rifle, tons of sw guns, and a couple other guns. I dunno if he'd let me take pics. Hes retired marines and has a whole bunch of stuff. EDIT: no go on the pics of the collection.

I'll take pics of my ar when its done probably on friday or sat.