I got pulled over for the first time on my BIKE... "story"

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Esp69st, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

Last friday night I was riding with my chick on my bike so after a few hours of riding I met up with my sister & her boyfriend at the movies.. the movie was over @ 2:30am. I told my girlfriend to ride back on my sister's car since it was so chilly out. on the way back I decided to play around alittle. I had it up to 135mph or so, no traffic around. we get on I93 north they caught up to me after 5 minutes. and pass me doing 80mph. I downshifted and hit 120mph in no time again, passing them really hard. when I slow down to 90mph in a 55mph zone, I see a car trying to keep up with me. I looked at lights and I notice the two yellow marker inside the headlight and I asked myself is that a state trooper. than I looked at the top of the car and noticed the lights... at this time I said to myself O'shit I'm fucked. he was already 2 cars behind me so I figured he got my plate number.. I slow down to 80mph and switch lane's, he uses the big spot light on me. than I switch lane again, slow down some more and that's when he hit the blue lights. At this time I just thinking I'm fucked, as I see my sister's car drive by, watching me getting pulled over. I stop on the breakdown lane, switch the Ignition OFF, take off my helmet, get off the bike, and I moved to the side of the road to wait for the trooper to come out of his car...

this is how it goes,

Me: how do you doing officer
    Trooper: why are you in such a hurry
    Me: honestly it's 2:30am and I just want to get home, I apologize it won't happen again
    Trooper: do you have a motorcycle drivers license
    Me: just sir, here it is.
    Trooper: do you have any outstanding tickets
    Me: no sir I haven't been pulled in over 6 years
    Trooper: when was the last time you got arrested
    Me: I never been arrested
    Trooper: here is your license back, just take it easy. I have to give you credit because you stop, most people don't.
    Me: :eek3:
    Me: thank you officer.

so I drove back home as if I had won the lottery. I know he didn't clocked me doing 120mph, but when he caught up I was still doing 35 over the speed limit. I think he liked the fact that I showed him alot of respect, and I think he noticed I'm a serious responsible rider since I was wearing all my gear.

sorry for the grammar...

Last edited: Aug 17, 2006
  2. 7960

7960 New Member

the harley crowd has no right to bitch about laws being passed to quiet their motorcycles.

the sport bike crowd will have no right to bitch when laws are passed to govern the speed on rice rockets.

3. Chiron

Chiron New Member

The EU is two steps away from implementing something of that nature.

4. machine81

machine81 New Member

Nice work! Did you buy a lottery ticket the next day?

I agree, show the officer some respect and you'll get a little back. Plus, it never hurts to show the police that all sportbikers aren't egomaniacal pricks.

5. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You got lucky I've never caught a break from a trooper just county LEO's,

6. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

LOl.. no I didn't I don't think I'm that lucky.. LOL, but I should've. I think they understand, you're on a bike @ 2:30am with a free open highway, with a temperature of 60 degrees, what else is there to do, SPEEED and get yourself home.