I got pissed on again -- which reminded me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BlackIce72, Dec 2, 2007.

1. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

why it's not entirely a great idea for me to date (or even pursue any relations with) someone from the same college -- if it's small like ours is

So what happened?

And, AGAIN? Pissed on? Wtf?

Long long story short, a few years ago on Halloween night there was this dance (of sorts) at our school. Everyone gets retarded beforehand because we're all white kids who can't dance -- unless I'm drunk, in which case I'm like Cirque de Soleil around the place.

I was obscenely wasted and passed out on the early side -- especially after all of the dancing exhaustion :coolugh:

I wasn't quite sure of the logistics, but it wasn't long before I woke up with some girl's face planted in my ass.

I had boxers on and, sorry guys, didn't have [the balls] to rip one.

She didn't receive my seal of approval so I made sure she was coherent and in good health and walked her back to her room. This is where you won't ask me how I know where she lived.

I go back to my room and hop onto my lofted bed. And then realized it was a bit musky and damp. I lowered my face a bit to waft some fumes and investigate.

It was piss. Nice.

I chalked it up to "heyyy it's college. Shit happens. At least she's OK and she stumbled (crawled?) into a room where someone wouldn't rape her. I'll wash all this shit and pretend nothing happened. How embarrassing would it be if everyone found out, right? It's a small school"

Reputations go a long way around here, and word travels fast. So with 250,000 students in the Greater Boston Area I could afford to avoid less than 1000 of them from our school.

Occasionally I'll betray this when my judgement is skewed.

But hey, it's college.

:nono:

Fast forward to last night.

Again, long story short I found myself back in my room with a girl I had been particularly coveting for a few weeks.

This, that, and the other thing later, as well as a few hours -- I get a tap and a "oh shit... dont hate me"

What I thought was puke for the longest time ( she wouldn't betray to me what she really did ) turned out to be some really dilluted piss.

Wonder how that could have happend.

After her pleaing for me to sleep in her bed because she feels bad (or whatever) I finally escaped her grips and got my backup bedding (thanks mom! :bowdown:) and passed out.

She's washing my shit now, but I'm washing all of my clothes anyway -- guilty by association.

Takeaways:

I promised myself no more drunk girls like 6 months ago. I need to get back on that bandwagon before I drown in human waste.

No more anything with anyone at school. More and better options elsewhere.

Unless I'm really drunk.

2. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

1) No more drunk girls - agreed
    2) No more girls from school - agreed
    Congratulations on learning this shit early on.

3. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

So the first drunk girl pissed on your bed but didn't say anything??

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

:rofl:
    I came in to tell you to move this to FS, I was so wrong :wtc:

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:bowrofl:

Yes you were

6. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

At first she didn't know (was blackout) and the next day she realized it but was too embarrassed to say something.

No harm, no foul.

Everything was fine in the morning so I'm not going to be a dick about it.

7. quickone

quickone New Member

My friend stayed the night once when we were all drunk..my roomate was gone for the weekend and he managed to crawl onto the foot of his kingsize bed and fall asleep...he was gone early in the morning and when I walked in there there was a HUGE piss stain at the end of his bed... i never said anything about it and he doesnt know i know

8. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

No more girls from school? That sounds dumb.

It isn't that to stay away from girls so drunk that they're puking and pissing on themselves/you.

9. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I was pretty damn drunk and actually brought her to her place but kept following me when I left so I just let her come.

At a school with less than 2000 people it's important to make sure you stay out of weird situations, especially involving relationships.

I'd be plenty satisfied if I didn't have a relationship with someone from school again. Like I said, almost 1/4 of a million students in the area.

10. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

i dont see the problem with screwing girls from a small school. its not awkward. its fun. dont limit yourself. Now when you see this chick you can say to yourself (or your friends) that girl pisses the bed still

11. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Don't limit myself? I said twice there's an incredible abundance of people in the area. It's really hardly limiting.

In fact, I've had more success after deciding not to go after girls from school. Met a lot of new people and such.

And I'm not in the business of making anybody feel like an idiot over getting piss drunk (literally).

I know what you're saying. It seems fun to see the same group and have a big comfort zone at school because of a lot of familiar faces. But when it gets to the point where I've been into 4 girls who coincidentally all live together, it starts feeling a lot smaller.

I talked to a few friends from school who are very good with women and they agreed it's not really worth it. Forces us to really spread our social circle around.

No big deal, really. I prefer it.

12. Yuppy

lol I was @ a point in iowa city where I couldnt goto a bar without running into a girl id taken home and fucked. Thats 46 bars within a mile of my house in iowa city and 50% of the nights Id see one or more of em. It wasnt awkward unless I made it awkward, but I have no shame so It didnt bother me at all. I guess whatever you prefer is up to you. I was at a much larger institution.

13. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I see no problem with hooking up with girls from your school... even it if it is small.

Your problem seems to be that you hook up with girls who are ridiculously drunk. This poses several problems, most of which I won't even bother to get into. But I think you need to be smarter about your decisions of who to hook up with and stop bringing girls that are trashed into your bed.

14. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

I know what you mean. But in those situations I LIKE seeing people I've known/been with/whatever before because it's not somewhere where I have to switch to such different gears.

At university, college, etc. you have to balance the social life with the school work. And school work takes precedence over my school social life.

There have been multiple occasions where I've been placed in a consulting or other project group with someone that ended sour.

It's not necessarily me that makes it weird, because when it comes to work I don't fuck around. Not to be unfair, but it's mostly them.

Could also be the TYPE of women who go to our school. It's distinctly different from most other universities I've been in -- let alone crowds in bars, clubs, etc.

Dunno.

Nah, not at all really.

If I did I probably would have run into this more often and hence not feel the need to post about it.

I actually take the Steve Piccus route and generally don't hook up with any girls who are intoxicated in any way. Doesn't cloud the interaction.

Not to boast but I don't need to rely on me or her being drunk to get the attraction and beyond going.

But, sometimes you just get real drunk and let loose. :hs:

15. Yuppy

BlackIce; you are forgetting a very important rule. Every woman is a snowflake and should be treated accordingly. You are lumping all these girls into a category, like there is only 1 type of girl that would sleep with you. I would bet that there are more than that out there.

16. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

I wasn't trying to say that you rely on a girl being drunk to hook up with her or spark interaction... However, in my experience hooking up with drunk girls in general is never a good thing (unless you know the girl well already). That's good that you normally don't go drunk chicks, but I think the problem that you're experiencing is more related to the type of girls you are getting rather than the blanket-statement of dating girls from your school being a poor choice.

17. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

You're right. Everybody is different.

But, don't forget that while snowflakes (like fingerprints, species, etc.) are unique, they are classified by general characteristics which they must adhere to.

And the college I attend is a specialty school. So while everyone is his or her own person, there are generalizations that hold up pretty consistently.

Word spreads fast, people are territorial, and the strategy of the school promotes a scarcity mentality.

And while I'm against these beliefs, they help us become kick ass students. As long as it doesn't leak into my internal belief system I appreciate the work ethic it gives us.

Unfortunately many people aren't introduced formally to the notion of "scarcity mentalities" or how to deal with a narcissistic mindset.

Yeah it sounds fucked up, but I'm not the only person who sees this. I even spoke to our dean about it, who agrees. :o

18. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Right, but remember this has really only happened twice (pissing, at least).

I wouldn't consider it a problem at all. It's really more of a bad coincidence.

I posted the story because I thought it was funny more than anything else. If I considered it a real issue I would have approached it differently.

I thought it would be cool to get away from the typical Vag overanalysis of a simple situation by posting a funny story but apparently I was mistaken.

19. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

You did post a funny story, it was your "takeaway" at the end that made it seem like you may have been looking for some input or analysis on the situation.

If you care for neither, then I digress.

20. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

Well I appreciate your input :o

I probably should have just been more clear that it was mostly for entertainment.

21. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

It was clear enough, I think people are here are just so stuck in advice mode, we forget that things that go wrong aren't necessarily advice needing situations.

22. jonno

jonno New Member

what school?

23. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

PMed you

I like to have a sense of anonymity around here besides my pic and all. It is OT afterall.

24. Yuppy

it sounds like your school is similair to my high school. Remember there is absolutely no way that by the time you graduate all 1000 people in your class will know you. No matter how cool you are. Not everyone will know you.

I think scarcity applies more so in a smaller class, like of 150-200. But 1000 means that each year you have 1000 new freshmen + whatever amt of sophomores you haven't met to choose from (divided by 2 for gender).

Just remember people judge you by your actions. If you act how you want to be judged it shouldn't be a problem. However if you don't you then you need to be discrete. (like making out @ the local univ bar isnt a great idea if all your (girl)friends are there; guy friends should know well enough to stfu)

25. BlackIce72

BlackIce72 New Member

1700 in the entire school

~400 in my class.

There MIGHT be 12 people I don't recognize, and probably only a few dozen that I don't know the names of.

I'm relatively active in student organizations so I know a lot of the student body, as well as live in the top place for partying on campus.

If it was 4000+ student body that's no problem really. But it's less than half that, and it's not a party school. Faces are common.

Hence why I spend most weekends in Boston.

edit: but yeah it reminds me of a lot of high schools (as far as familiarity with people goes)