TAT I got my septum done last night

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thahamer, May 18, 2007.

1. thahamer

thahamer New Member

and so far its been weird getting used to. My nose has been running all morning and i dont know what I should do. Ive been trying to blow lightly but im afraid of hurting myself.

Also, I flipped it up last night (because I start my new job today) Is it best to just leave it up for a while while its healing? that way I dont move ti around too much during the ehaling process?

2. b3av3r

b3av3r Member

its best to pick either up or down while it is healing so you don't put any extra irriation on it while healing

my piercer suggested I wear it up until it was healed just so I wouldn't accidentally bump it into anything

you should be able to blow your nose the same except you will have some snot hanging onto your ring. once it has healed and is not so tender then cleaning it off won't be a problem but I would suggest maybe rinsing it under some running water for now

3. Formula-95

Formula-95 2:32 PM 5-13-09 Never Forget, Hamburglar OT Supporter

after i got mine done i was flippin it in and out, mostly when i was drunk and showin it off to all my friends, it didnt really effect healing for me, but i was being careful too. makin sure to pick the crusties off before flippin it and what not. mines healed pretty well. btw. go sabres

4. childofbean

childofbean Green Member

How would you rate the pain on a scale of 1-10?
    1 being a quick pinch, 10 being a hot, stinging stab? :mamoru:

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Don't play with it. leave it in one position is MUCH as POSSIBLE till it's done healing.

Welcome to septum crew!

6. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

What's a 5 for him could be a 10 for you.

7. Phantom Empress

:werd: what was a 3 for me, was a 20 for my friend when i got my industrial.

8. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Yeah, my industrial was surprisingly high on the pain chart. Up there with the nipples even.

9. Phantom Empress

see, getting the initial piercing for me wasn't pain. it was the 3 days later when my ear was puffed up and i had to have the bar swapped because it was too short to allow for swelling that made me cry

10. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Mine was probably too short as well, which is the start of the rejection. The first needle wasn't bad at all but the second was pretty rough.

11. thahamer

thahamer New Member

I really enjoy the feeling of being pierced so it was like a 1 for me, although when my girlfriend accidentally smacked me in the face the other night it hurt a bit.

I love how my ears were streaming with tears the minute I got it done though.

My only disappointment, they pierced it with SUCH tiny jewelery. I think its a 16... so now I have to wait until it heals and stretch it a couple of sizes.

12. thahamer

thahamer New Member

Ive had it up for the most part, and Ive only taken it down a couple of times to clean out my nose and stuff.

I didnt realize that my nose is kind of crooked until I got it done. Now when its down, from the front I can see more of the piercing in one nostril than the other.

13. b3av3r

b3av3r Member

the jewelry may have shifted a little from one side to the other

I wouldn't recommend it now because of crusties but once its healed up you can move it back and forth until it is even