I got me a training log, but i eated it

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by maks, Dec 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

Jan 5th, 2009 to April 13th, 2009

Hmm...times are tough this time around. I've been out of the gym from Sept08 to Jan09. Had a loss in the Family, health issues, and a fractured back out of nowhere. I have to take it easy but im going to give this another shot...i'm back at square one! Let's see if i can match the results I had in Post #2 :hsd:. Diet will be Timed-Carb, Workouts and Cardio will be pretty light...but better than nothing. And my work schedule is F'd. Working 9am to 9pm Mon-Sat.

INFO (01/05/2009)
    - Height: 5'10
    - Weight: 191.5lbs
    - Waist: 40inches
    - Diet: Timed-Carb Diet (Lookup Ironaddict)
    - Cardio: 5 days a week Light and Steady (40 minutes)
    - Workouts: 4 days a week, 1 minute rest periods, Back Rehab exercises (40 to 60 minutes)

CHARTS (updates every monday)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  2. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

December 3rd 2007
    Finished the first part of my cut. Went from 191lbs down to 170lbs in 5 months. I surpassed my original goal of 172lbs or 17% fat.

I would give myself an 8/10 on workouts. But a 5/10 on diet. After two months of loose dieting, I switched to the Timed Carb Diet. This "No-Carb" diet is pretty effective but very hard. I would do great for 4 days, then totally cheat the rest of the week. Learned alot from it.

Details & Results below.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2007
  3. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

Just wanted to note here that on thursday I had a christmas party and then ate pizza later that night. The night before that I only got 2hrs sleep so there was no way i could have a good workout on thursday night. My sleeping habits and schedule seem to be the biggest obstacle for me. I think on sunday night I only had 1.5hrs sleep. Ughhh. Well see how I can fix these problems....

Oh yeah, 2lbs heavier this morning....from 185 to 187 :eek5: (i know it'll drop in a couple days)

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

best title ever

5. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

40" waist + 40" chest.. 20" quads. :hs:

6. evolude

evolude OT Supporter

Lego man?? :naughty:

7. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

:rofl: didn't realize that.

8. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

welcome back, we missed you

9. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

:bowdown: thanks. It feels good to be back.

Ok, just realized i made another mistake...need to make my goals a little more achievable. I adjusted my chart and goals to 172lbs and 17% fat instead of going straight to 10% (still my ultimate goal). 172lbs was my best a little over a year ago. Once i get to 172, i can re-evaluate my diet and make changes if need be.

10. Elfling

Elfling New Member

awesome title :rofl:

11. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

Probably picked the worst week of the year to start this :rofl:

I relaxed my diet due to a christmas party on thursday, mother in law's birthday on saturday, then there was christmas eve and christmas day on sunday and monday. At least i enjoyed myself. For training, the gym closed early on me sunday and was totally closed on monday.

Right now i am still sore from fridays shoulder, tricep, bicep workout. Monday was the worst....maybe i have to look into glutamine or some sort of supplement to help with that. But i think i was sore for so long because of the relaxed diet and long time off from lifting.

Other than that, i feel a bit slimmer already. Arms feel good even though sore. This upcoming week should be a good one. My birthday is on friday and im not sure if im doing anything. Also updated post #2.

12. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

WEEK 02 done....
    186.5lbs to 187lbs
    28% fat to 26%

Wasn't as good a week as i thought but i had fun. A friend took me out to a bday dinner on friday and on saturday my dad took me out. I don't do anything for my bday so i enjoyed it this time. Only got two workouts in but did cardio for 6 days out of the week.

The funny thing is that i had carne asada for my post workout meal late thursday night and went from 183.5lbs to 187lbs the next day. I'm still recovering from that gain but my bf seems to have dropped. I really don't care about the scale but its interesting to note that the weight is still lingering around.

13. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

WEEK 03 done....
    187lbs to 183lbs
    26% fat to 26%

This is a really late update. Anway, kinda good week. Didn't lift but i did do cardio for 6 days and stayed on diet pretty well. On sunday Jan 7th i joined the OT weight loss contest...and so far this current week is the best one yet. Next mondays update should be a good one :bigthumb:

14. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

WEEK 04 done....
    183lbs to 183lbs
    26% fat to 26%

Not bad. Lost another .25in from waist and chest. That makes 1in total from my waist so far. Tried legs for the first time in over 6 months and im feeling it today. My knees held up pretty good. Weight dipped as low as 180.5lbs but then jumped back up again.

This week is going to be a big challenge. I decided to enroll in a life insurance class and will be in there from 8am to 5:30pm from monday till saturday :wtc:. I couldn't wake up early enough to get my cardio in this morning. Cardio and lifting might suffer this week.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  15. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

it's one of the bess

16. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

lol. If things go as planned i will try my first bulk around july/august (who bulks during summer!). I can't wait, i got a great title for that log :rofl::rofl::rofl:

17. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

oh yeah. Just wanted to note here that i did my first leg workout in over 6 months back on sunday. And im still seriously sore from it today. Im actually limping bad from it (left calf is fucked). I'll be back in the gym tonight (thursday).

My life insurance classes are tiring me out as well. In class from 8am till 6pm. Diet is going well but im not waking up early enough to do AM cardio. Having a better week than expected. :)

18. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

the first leg exercise day for me in a long time (excluding the workout i get from the bike) fucked me up for like a week... the next day, i fell trying to get out of bed (legs just wouldn't support my weight)

the next week, it was a little better, and the week after, better still
    it'll come, just give it some time... the important thing is that you're doing it

19. benny196

benny196 New Member

^Last week that happened to me, for 5 days. This week I worked harder with more weight and more sets, not a bit of physical pain or stiffness.

20. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

I'm shocked. I passed my life insurance test yesterday. It was a 150 question test and i only recognized 5-10 questions. But im glad its over with. Now i can get back on track!

WEEK 05 done....
    183.5lbs to 184lbs
    26% fat to 26%

The numbers above don't represent the results very well. Somehow i still managed to cut another .25in from my waist :bowdown:. Only got two workouts in and cheated on the diet about 3 times this last week. The school really got in the way and tired me out but I'm feeling alot leaner. Since Decemeber 18th i have cut 1.25 inches from my waist.

[​IMG]

Last sundays leg workout really killed me. I was so fucking sore that i was limping till thursday. I actually can't wait till i hit legs again...im gong to work them just as hard and see how sore i will get this next time.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2007
  21. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

I also joined the OT weightloss contest which started on the 7th. Two weeks done and i've lost .5 inches from the waist. Too bad i had the insurance classes for one of those week. Anyway, here is a quick look at how i've been doing on that...

[​IMG]

22. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

WEEK 06 done....
    184lbs to 186lbs
    26% fat to 26%

Gained two pounds but still lost another .25in from my waist. Thats a total of 1.5 inches in 6 weeks. On saturday i had a get together of friends and ate chicken, chips, salsa, cake, etc....everything bad. Continued cheating on sunday too. I'm surprised i still lost a .25inch. Anyway, got 3 workouts in and did my morning cardio 5 days out of the week.

My schedule looks pretty clear now :). No parties, no school, no events, no girlfriend, nothing till at least mid march. I'm starting leg workouts again and im also going to force myself to eat veggies. Even though my weight is the same, i feel and look slimmer.

23. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

if you feel like gettin' a session in, let me know

i work from 2:30 to 11, but can go either before OR after work :bigok:

24. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

Cool. I'm going to kill my legs again today and we'll see how long my recovery is this time. You lift at night right? Let me know when you usually do your back workouts :noes:

25. ccrooks

ccrooks New Member

back day is wednesday (today)

i'm actually going to be heading to the gym at about 12:30 (noonish) today b/c a couple of the guys that i work with were asking what i did "to get my back like that"

they're going to hate me at about 1:00 :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.