I got contacts...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BradUF, May 14, 2007.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I wish I would have sooner because I had no idea it was making people perceive me as a nerd, especialy girls. I also got a really nice watch for my birthday, a top of a line Seiko. Along with a some nice Ray Ban sunglasses. Today was the first day of Summer A and I notice a big change. I am another Douche Bag guy on campus lol..

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

YES!!!! I'm so glad you finally listened to me...I mean everyone.

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I got a few new shirts and hats this weekend. And the weather was beautiful, so I walked around Niagara falls for a while. And I noticed that this post is as useless as making a thread about getting contacts for no reason. (making the thread was pointless, good job on the contacts I guess)

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I made a thread a while back and this is just a follow up on it.

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Ah, my bad then :o

6. buddha724

buddha724 New Member

i wanna get contacts so bad now... i think i look way better without glasses. i used to have a problem with touching my eyes... i couldn't even handle eye drops! however, i accidently poked myself in the eye the other day and it wasn't bad at all and i didn't freak out like i used to! i think i'm ready for contacts now.

7. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I wear contacts and I still hate eyedrops but putting contacts in is not so bad anymore. The first week sucks, your eyes are going to be red and dry.

8. autobahn

autobahn New Member

What's sad is that you're going for women that wouldn't consider you based on the fact that you have glasses.

9. I wear glasses, there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. Once again you set your own barriers no one else does. Yes, I like my glasses and no I don't plan to change to contacts ever, it's so much easier to wear my glasses, plus it makes me feel special that I haven't jumped on the contacts bandwagon.

Beast

10. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

just like getting a new shirt or a new haircut... its not the actual thing, its the confidence you now feel you have a reason to allow yoursef to project. Nonetheless congrats bro

11. Oddly enough buying things that are new don't help me project confidence at all, maybe I'm different, but I thought confidence comes from you and your own beliefs in yourself.

12. Dorn

Dorn New Member

It does, but at the same time, when you get something for yourself that makes yourself look better, and you know it, you have more confidence. You don't buy a shirt because you look bad in it, you buy it because you look good in it. You don't chop off your hair randomly because you would look horrible. You cut your hair to look better, and you know it. When doing these things, you know you look better, and as a result you are a little more confident, even if it doesn't seem like it.

13. Anticipate

Anticipate New Member

A thread about contacts is not useless at all. Contacts or glasses are a big thing in dating. Especially for me as a girl, I have been asked countless times by guys to take off my glasses during dates (and then I can't see). I would LOVE to get contacts, and know that guys would find me more attractive without glasses, but problem is I can't touch my eyes.

14. Chip Chipperson

guys != girls

15. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Then you need to get a better/sexier pair of glasses. The right pair of glasses on a girl can make her even hotter.

16. wikwakka

wikwakka New Member

Just like wearing glasses, you'll get used to putting in and wearing contacts after a while. I've been wearing contacts for like 2 years now and after a month or so I had no more trouble putting them in.

17. demosnat

demosnat New Member

My glasses are sexy hot.

18. BradUF

BradUF Guest

People judge you on your looks, changing your looks will change how they look at you.

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I couldn't even get the trial contacts in the first day. They sent me home to poke my eye lol.

20. Chip Chipperson

:ugh:

21. Takitome

Takitome New Member

I don't think glasses are viewed as nerdy any longer. Glasses with the right frame can look quite neat, smart and sexy. Just get the right frames.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Glasses really can change a person's look, even if they do have a nice, modern frame. My boyfriend for instance. I love his glasses and he switches between wearing them and his contacts. However, I do think he looks better without them.

Our good friend wears glasses all the time, but truly feels they make him look nerdy (he also dresses pretty nerdy). Whenever we take pictures he makes sure to take them off because he feels he looks better without them on.

What I'm saying is who gives a shit if EliteLamer believes that wearing contacts is what's gonna get him more ass. The main point is he feels better about himself and is most likely projecting more confidence. Oh, and also he listened to me so I win again, woot.

23. BradUF

BradUF Guest

lol people judge and that is the way it is. Everyone judges people based on sterotypes and what not.

24. Chip Chipperson

after about 30 seconds of conversation, anyone with social skills knows what kind of person you are underneath, glasses, no glasses, thong or not

25. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Around here you will get bounced from a frat party if you are wearing the wrong thing. They will single you out if you are wearing a black rock shirt or something. I have witness this first hand when I have went to parties and a brother walks up to one of my friends and asks who he knows, then tells him the party is private.