Yea, so 95% of the people say just live with the viewfinder dust. I live in the other 5%. Process was actually pretty easy if you follow the steps here http://www.ascent-design.com/photo/Clean5D/ AND you MUST take your time. The important thing to remember is that there's clips and all sorts of corners once you get inside the camera. Take your time NOT to bump the focusing screen or the AF screen (the one with the AF points) against any of these corners. These screens are very soft and will scratch if you bump them into something. The results came out really good. There's still 1 or 2 tiny stubborn specks, but 100x better then what it used to be.